Chapter 26

Chapter 26 - Liang Huan said that Ji Hong let it go...

Liang Huan said that Ji Hongjun asked him to bring it over. Second Aunt Ji muttered, "Hongjun is polite. He thinks about me and his second uncle in everything."

Liang Huan listened, and she could recognize the familiarity of Second Aunt Ji's tone. This kind of familiarity is usually available to family members or close people. It can be seen that Ji Hongjun's relationship with Ji Er's family is really good.

Liang Huan looked at Aunt Ji with a smile and whispered, "Auntie, I'll cut vegetables for you."

...

Lunch was ready soon. Second Aunt Ji was generous. She not only cooked all the dishes brought by Liang Huan at noon, but also made a pot of miscellaneous grain porridge and pasted cakes.

The meal was served, and Second Aunt Ji greeted Liang Huan and Ji Hong to sit down for dinner. Liang Huan and Ji Hong sat opposite Ji's second aunt and wife together.

Second Aunt Ji took chopsticks and handed them to the people on the dinner table. She smiled at Uncle Ji and said, "This meat is brought by Hongjun's daughter-in-law. These two children are filial."

Uncle Ji looked at the meat on the table and said in a low voice, "Hongjun is good, and Hongjun's daughter-in-law is also good. In the future, you should take good care of your small family and keep yourself with good things to eat. The meat is expensive."

"Uncle, there is still at home." Ji Hongjun looked at Uncle Ji and replied in a low voice.

"Well, let's eat." Uncle Ji spoke, and everyone at the dinner table began to move chopsticks.

Jikang stared at the rabbit meat and chicken on the dinner table for a long time. Hearing his father's words, he immediately took chopsticks and ate the meat. Second Aunt Ji and Uncle Ji also began to eat.

There was meat on the dinner table, and no matter how reserved the person was, they became enthusiastic. Second Aunt Ji and Uncle Ji ate a lot of dishes on the dinner table, and Ji Hongjun and Liang Huan also ate a lot.

There are six white flour steamed buns. Second Aunt Ji distributed one to everyone, and there was one left. Second Aunt Ji handed them to Liang Huan.

"Hongjun's daughter-in-law eat more. You are too thin and nourish your health. In the future, he will have a fat boy."

Have a baby? I have been listening to this topic today. Liang Huan thought of Ji Hongjun's conversation with her today, and she blushed slightly.

"Auntie, I'm full. Let's eat it healthy." Second Aunt Ji is good at craftsmanship. Liang Huan ate a lot of dishes and drank porridge. She really can't eat steamed buns.

After listening to Liang Huan's words, I looked forward to the white flour steamed buns in Aunt Ji's hand.

White steamed buns are delicious. I don't like to eat one, and I still want to eat them.

"Just eat coarse grains and cakes healthily. When you are full, you can eat them all. Your second uncle and I ate white flour steamed buns with you and Hongjun today. Can you eat yours all the time? Give it to Hong." Second Aunt Ji said and handed the white steamed buns to Ji Hongjun.

Ji Hong did not refuse and took the white steamed buns, but he handed it to Ji Jikang.

"Eat healthily. You're growing up." Ji Hong said lightly to Ji Health.

Ji Jiankang glanced at his mother and saw that his mother had no objection, so he took the white-faced steamed buns over and said happily to Ji Hongjun, "Brother Hongjun, thank you."