Chapter 75

Chapter 75

The aunt said that she wanted to see their identical daughter, but the disdain in her eyes, Liang Huan saw it. This kind of disdain is obvious. This is to look down on her daughter. Thinking of some rumors in the village recently, the smile on Liang Huan's face also faded. He looked at the aunt and said indifferently: "The child is asleep. It's cold, so I won't take my aunt to see it."

Her daughter really wants to see her daughter. She must take someone to see it, but this is obviously not really want to see her daughter, so she won't show it.

As soon as the aunt heard Liang Huan's words, her face pulled down: "Hey, you little daughter-in-law, I just want to see your daughter. Why don't you show it to her? Is it your daughter or baby? Lao Wang's family gave birth to a son in front of him. He didn't have a baby like yours, and he didn't show it to him.

When the man said this, Liang Huan's barely maintained smile faded, and his face was directly stiff: "Aunch, I don't care what's wrong with other people's children. My daughter is me and Hongjun's baby. I will definitely spoil the meat that fell from my body. If you really want to see the child, I'll take you when it's warm. Look, but in the winter, you come into the house with a cold air. I let you into the house, and there is a cold air in the room. What should I do if my daughter catches a cold?

"Bes more, my child, if you want to show it, just show it to you. If I don't show it to you, what can you do?" Liang Huan looked at the middle-aged woman coldly.

She is a person who has never met twice. When she enters the door, she will meet her daughter. What can she do if she doesn't show it?

The middle-aged woman really didn't expect Liang Huan to say such a thing. Who gave birth to a child in the countryside? If others want to see it, they can see it at home. She wants to see the child, but she doesn't even show it.

The middle-aged woman was annoyed and didn't care about her face. She directly said, "Isn't it just two shabby girl films? In the future, it will not be someone else's. If you give birth to it, you will also raise it for others. If I want to see it, show it to me, I won't watch it.

The middle-aged woman cursed and left.

Liang Huan listened to her words and closed the door directly in the back: "Where did you come from? My family doesn't welcome you. Don't come here in the future."

Liang Huan closed the door, and Aunt Ma and another woman, who were still in place, looked a little embarrassed.

Aunt Ma and Liang Huan are familiar with each other. She looked at Liang Huan and apologized and said, "Hongjun's family, I didn't expect the sister-in-law of the Li family to say those words. Look, I won't bother you in this cold weather. We'll leave first."

"If you have children at home, I won't send you." Liang Huan looked at Aunt Ma and answered lightly.

"Oh, you don't have to send it. You don't have to send it. I'll go by myself." Aunt Ma waved her hand and left with another middle-aged woman.

Aunt Ma and the others all left. When they quarreled with the aunt, Liang Huan sulked for a while and fed the baby milk. She had lunch by herself and forgot about it.

Qin Meiqi mentioned this matter again when she came over in the afternoon.

"Sister-in-law, did anyone come to your house this morning?" Qin Meiqi sat by the bed and teased the child for a while. Seeing that Qingqing and others narrowed their eyes and wanted to sleep, she stood up gently, went to the table and sat opposite Liang Huan, chatting with her.

When Qin Meiqi asked, Liang Huan remembered that Aunt Ma brought someone to her house.

"Yes, Aunt Ma brought people here. One is the daughter-in-law of the Li family at the head of the village, and the other is Aunt Ma's sister-in-law. What's wrong?"