Chapter 97

Chapter 97

At Aunt Ji's home, when Ji Hongjun arrived here, Ji Health and Ji Jianshe had already returned, and Uncle Ji also came back from outside. Ji Hong uniform entered the room, and Ji Jiankang shouted at the room, "Mom, Brother Hongjun is here. It's time to eat."

Finally, he could eat. When he entered the door and smelled the smell of food at home, he couldn't help but want to eat. Unfortunately, when he went into the kitchen and asked his mother to have dinner, his mother said that he would wait for Brother Hongjun to come back.

Now that Brother Hongjun is here, he can eat.

Ji Jiankang thought about it, stood up and ran to the kitchen. He went to help bring the bowl and brought all the food to the table early so that he could eat early.

Ji Health went to the kitchen to help, but Wang Xiumei did not continue to sit. She also went to the kitchen to bring food.

The food was brought to the table, and Aunt Ji greeted the family to start eating.

Qingqing and Ran often came to Aunt Ji's house for dinner. The two children were very familiar with Aunt Ji's seating arrangements. Hearing Aunt Ji's call for them to eat, Qingqing and Ran Ran sat next to Niuniu and ate with chopsticks.

At the dinner table, men talk about work, and women talk about gossip. Wang Xiumei said what happened in their textile factory, and Liang Huan listened quietly.

Wang Xiumei talked and brought the topic to Liang Huan. She looked at Liang Huan and said, "Sister-in-law, you and Hongjun have moved to the city now. You are all registered in the city now. Have you ever thought of finding a job in the city?"

How can a job in the city be so easy to find? At this time, many people in the city do not have jobs, and most of the job seekers at this time are in factories. Liang Huan has two daughters to take care of, and she is pregnant with another one in her stomach. She is not going to find a job now.

Liang Huan smiled and looked at Wang Xiumei and said, "Sister-in-law, it's not easy to find a job now. Qingqing and Ran are still young. I won't go out to work for the time being. I'll go to work when they are older."

There will be work later, but not now. She wants to do some small business by herself. In a few years, when the market opens, she will start to do business.

At that time, Qingqing and Ran Ran were also older, and the child in her belly could also go to kindergarten at that time.

After Liang Huan finished speaking, Qingqing said in a crisp voice, "Mom is going to give birth to a little brother."

Mom has to give birth to a little brother at home and can't go to work.

After Qingqing finished speaking, Aunt Ji and others immediately looked at Liang Huan.

"Hongjun's family, do you have it?" Aunt Ji looked at Liang Huan and asked in a low voice.

Liang Huan smiled slightly: "I went to the hospital to check. It is said that the month is still uncertain. I will check again in half a month."

Aunt Ji couldn't close her mouth with a smile when she heard the words: "This is a good thing, a good thing. I think it's a matter of everything. Come on, eat more meat and strive to give birth to a big fat boy this time."

Aunt Ji said and put a piece of meat into Liang Huan's bowl.

On the surface, Aunt Ji doesn't seem to be very patriarchal, but in fact, some of her thoughts are still relatively traditional. What she heard from childhood to her age was to raise children to prevent old age, and her son passed on to his family. There are only two daughters in Liang Huan's family. Although she likes Qingqing and Ran Ran, she is also anxious. Now Liang Huan is pregnant again, which is a good thing for Aunt Ji. It would be better if the baby could be a son.