Chapter 37-38

Chapter 37

Ji Hongjun walked in the kitchen of the Ji family. When Ji Hongjun walked in, Ji Jiankang had already brushed the dishes and chopsticks.

Ji Hongjun took a look at the stove and saw that the bowls on the stove had been cleaned and placed neatly. Ji Hongjun handed the key to Ji Health: "After brushed, go home."

Ji Health took the key and looked at Ji Hongjun brazenly: "Brother Hongjun, my parents are in the county. Can I have dinner at your house?"

"No, you're about to start school. It's time to go back to the county." Ji Hongjun refused in a low voice.

Ji Jiankang went to high school in the county and started school on the 18th day of the first lunar month. It is already the 12th day of the first lunar month, which is close to the date of his school.

Ji Jiankang doesn't want to go back to the county. The eldest brother's house in the county is a two-bedroom house, and the school has not started. Now he can only live in the eldest brother's house and can't live in the school. That small house is really not as comfortable as the big house in the countryside.

When he returned to his eldest brother's house, he could only sleep in the living room. Every time he made two stools to sleep on the door panel. It was really uncomfortable to sleep on the door panel. He will go to the county seat to see his eldest brother tomorrow. If it's okay, he still wants to go home and live in the county seat until the day of school.

"Brother Hongjun, shall I bring some food and let me eat at your house for a few days?"

Ji Hongjun looked at Ji Health lightly and said in a low voice, "Go to the county and help your aunt."

Ji Health was silent and nodded after a few seconds: "I know, Brother Hongjun."

The eldest brother is in the hospital, and the eldest brother still has children. He can do something for his mother in the past.

Seeing that Ji Jiankang decided to go to the county and nodded: "Well, go back and clean up. There should be fish in the village in the afternoon. You take the fish to the county."

"Okay, Brother Hongjun."

Ji Hongjun said a few words to Ji Health in the kitchen, and the captain, the old secretary and Ji Jianhua came to their house from the outside.

The door of Ji Hongjun's house was open. The captain took someone directly into the yard and stood in the yard and shouted, "Hongjun, are you at home?"

Ji Hongjun came out of the stove, and Liang Huan also heard the captain's voice in the main room, and she also came out.

Coming out of the stove, Ji Hongjun walked to the captain and others: "Mr. Zhi, Uncle Guobin."

The old secretary took a cigarette bag and answered, "Hmm."

The brigade was looking at Ji Hongjun and saying directly, "Hongjun, let me take a look at the vegetables you grow. Hongjun's daughter-in-law, can I have a look?

The captain said and looked at Liang Huan. He still remembers what Ji Hongjun said in his house. The vegetables were planted by Liang Huan. Whether to teach them to grow vegetables or not, Liang Huan decided by himself.

Liang Huan walked to the captain in a few steps and replied gently, "Of course, this method of cooking is not a secret."

"Dendish, captain, the dishes are in the stove. I'll show you." Liang Huan took the captain, the old secretary and Ji Jianhua to the stove.

The captain and the others followed Liang Huan into the stove. After entering, they saw the dishes planted by Liang Huan on the warm kang.

The old secretary looked at the dish and directly extinguished the cigarette bag. He looked at the warm kang vegetable seriously: "Daughter-in-law Hongjun, how did you grow this dish?"