Chapter 83-84

Chapter 83

The person who asked Ji Hongjun's words, with a smile in his eyes and gossip, and other people around him also looked at Ji Hongjun and Liang Huan curiously.

Ji Hongjun only took a look at the people in Shangcun who were full of curiosity and gossip, and didn't say anything.

Ji Hongjun didn't answer. The people in the village looked at Liang Huan and asked her, "Hongjun's family, this Hongjun is really not the son of the old Ji family?"

"I heard that Qin Zhiqing's parents are relatives of Hongjun's biological parents? Is this true or false?

It's true, but Liang Huan won't say this now. She took the child's hand and answered with a smile, "Aunch, sister-in-law, it's getting late. The two children in the family are hungry. We have to go home first."

After saying that, Liang Huan left with Ji Hongjun.

The people standing in place, the fire of gossip in their hearts was not ignited, so they gathered together to continue gossip.

At the same time, Lao Ji's family.

Mrs. Ji sat on the kang with a sad face: "Well, why did you really come here?"

"Lao Ji, do you think they will take all those things back?" That's a lot of things. They have sold it for money, and they can't go back.

Father Ji was sitting in a wheelchair. He was holding a cigarette bag, and his eyes were dark and scary.

"Who said that Hongjun is not my son? Hongjun has registered for my family. He is a member of our family who raised it.

When Father Ji said this, he had a calculation in his eyes.

Mrs. Ji is usually most afraid of Father Ji, but she also knows that her man is the most ideas. After listening to her man's words, Mrs. Liang got down from the kang and walked to the stool opposite Father Ji and sat down: "His Dad, what can you do?"

"What do you want? Hongjun was raised by us. Whoever wants to recognize him must be approved by us." Father Ji said in a low voice, with a deep face.

Ji's family, the two children still ate roast rabbit meat at night.

Ji Hongjun walked quickly. He sent Liang Huan and his child home. He immediately went to the mountain and got a rabbit back from the mountain. The rabbit in autumn was full and the fattest. Ji Hongjun took the rabbit home. After handling it, Liang Huan marinated it with the materials he bought and roasted it.

Liang Huan's cooking skills are good, and the barbecue skills are also excellent. The meat is crispy on the outside and tender on the inside.

Qingqing held the rabbit's leg and looked satisfied.

As for Ji Hongjun and Ran Ran, the father and daughter actually have similar expressions on their faces, satisfied and happy.

Liang Huan looked at the three people in the family with a faint smile on the corners of his mouth.

When this person gets married, she will have a man and a child in her heart. Seeing that the man's child is happy, her heart will be satisfied.

The family of four had dinner, Ji Hongjun went to the stove, and Liang Huan took the two children to the bathroom.

As soon as Liang Huan took off his child's clothes, the door of their house rang. It was not convenient for Liang Huan to go out in the bath room. When she went out, she stood at the door of the bath room and shouted, "Hongjun, someone knocked on the door. You go and open the door."