𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐓𝐘_𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄 ♔︎

Start from the beginning

"Yes. Can I have an bottle of Chardonnay, and a tall bottle of the finest whiskey, from Italy."

"Ahh, yes. We have on the bar the Johnnie Walker Blue Label 2017. We also have the : The MACALLANT Fine Oak. Highland Single Malt Scotch Whiskey. There are others, but these two are the most expensive there is. Any of choice, ma'am?"

I just sat there and listened and was shocked. Those two whiskies are one of the most expensive there is.

I looked to Alex, and she bit her lip and had an gold card between her fingers.

"Those two sounds fascinating. I'll have both and the bottle of wine." She handed the hostess the card.

"Wonderful. All three will be here soon, Miss. Rose. Excuse me."

I blinked my eyes so many times, that might be these fake eyelashes might stuck in my eyes.

"What, mamas?" She chuckled, and relax back in her seat and looked at me. With those darn eyes.

"Are you tryna get drunk on our night?" I deadpanned, and she just laughs.

But I was dead serious. She has allot to tell me, and if I have to take those bottles, I will.

Alex shook her head, "No, babygirl. Not when I told you that I have so much to confess."

That had my heart thumping in my chest, as I shifted in my seat and crossed my leg. She must've noticed and smirks.

"Hmm, I like the sound of that." I smiled and sipped my glass of water. "So tell me, Miss. Rose. How does it feel to keep secrets from me?"

That made her became serious, as she sits in an manspread position, and crossed her arms over her chest.

"I kept secrets from you, for reasons you'll get to understand for the rest of the night. I didn't like it, but it happened."

I frowned and copied her action in folding my arms over my chest. "For reasons? What?"

She sighed. "Do you recalled when I was eighteen, and I came back to your home, angry and blood all over me?"

I raised a brow, it wasn't ringing any bell, but I answered. "Yeah, four years ago. Why?"

"That night before my birthday, before I came to your house. It was a full moon and as it strikes twelve, it was my birthday. But eighteen."

She looks away from the table, and to the opening of the city with her jaws clenching. I can see this is hard for her.

"Alex, you don-"

She shakes her head, "No, no. I want to, just let me explain."

I nodded, and waited for her to talk. I don't know where this will lead, but I'll try my best to understand.

"I was born this way. On the full moon that night, I losed all control permanently. The first place I turned to, was the forest and that night was my first kill. Blood-thirsty and primal, I was in killing instinct and I drank so many blood."

I gasped loudly and covered my mouth, as I heard my heart beating terribly fast.

"Hear me out. There was an group of male that was there that night, drinking, and having a fire party. And a few of those males, was ones who nearly sexually assaulted my sisters. Furious wasn't the word to described, how I ripped their necks out. That night, I didn't have any self control, I was an predator. The only thing on my mind was rage and blood. As I said before, I'm born this way. So yes, I'm a vampire. My whole family is an vampire also."