I know man, the jamae thing is killing me too.

_________

"I'll miss you so much."

Jungkook released me, "Grace, I promise that I will always protect you. Even if it costs me my life." his words shocked me because I felt the meaning behind every word. I smiled as I looked into his doe brown eyes, believing every word.

>>>>>>>>>>>

Time skip

"You ready, Grace?" Jungkook asked, looking at the sheet of notes that I had and started playing the piano.

"I guess so."

"Hit it!" Jungkook giggled

Taking a deep breath I started singing Euphoria in English, "Rising up you're the sun that might life seeks. You revive all of my hopes, all of my dreams. I don't know what it is, what I'm feeling. Tell me if it's all real, am I dreaming? A mirage painted blue you're in my dreams. In a desert within. A priori. Tell me how do I breathe, I'm too happy." I stopped when I hit the vibrato perfectly.

Jungkook stopped and looked at me shocked, "Grace, that was beautiful!"

I shook my head in disbelief, "Was that me?"

Jungkook got up from the keyboard and squeezed my shoulders, "Yes, Grace. That was you! All you! You're going to do amazing at the concert!"

Squealing, I jumped up from my seat and jumped up and down with Jungkook in a circle like a little girl. There was a bunny smile on his face as he giggled with me. Engulfing him in a tight hug, "Thank you so much, oppa." My eyes widened, and my hand flew to my mouth, "Oh, mianhaminda!"

He just laughed and leaned down, whispering "You can call me oppa but no one else can."

Giggling, I hugged him again, "Okay, oppa!"

Jungkook released me and sat back down at the keyboard, "Shall we begin again?"

Sitting down elegantly, making a chuckle escape from Jungkook's lips, "We shall." my eyes sparkled with laughter.

>>>>>>>>>>>>

Time skip a couple weeks...

I was sitting in my private practice room singing Euphoria and my parts in the other songs we were doing. A wave of sadness washed over me as I remembered Jungkook practicing with me and me hitting the vibrato perfectly. I missed him more than anything; sometimes I thought I would suffocate if I didn't get to feel his warm embrace and intoxicating scent that would envelop my senses and make me weak in the knees.

Humming to myself, I sang randomly, "I'll settle for the ghost of you." Then it came to me! Rummaging through my school bag, I pulled out my notebook and a pencil. Opening the notebook to a blank page, I sat and thought for a moment before I started writing.