Special Moments

Mulai dari awal

Soon the scenery changed from city to large meadows with the background of mountains painting a glorious picture to beautiful to put into words. Jungkook slowly turned the music down, which I noticed. "Do you like it?" he asked softly.

Turning to him, "I love it." there was a soft smile on my face. He glanced at me with a smile before turning his attention back to the road. He put his blinker on and slowly made his way to the side of the road. He came to a stop and turned the vehicle off. I was about to get out but Jungkook stopped me, "Wait."

I gave him a confused look, but he got out and walked around to my side and opened the door for me. He held out his hand, "Here." taking his hand, I looked into his eyes, becoming mesmerized. So mesmerized that I didn't see the dip in the ground. I let out a yelp and went crashing into Jungkook's chest. His arms immediately wrapped around me, catching me.

"Are you okay?" he asking, checking me. My heart was beating fast, and I couldn't take my eyes away from his. As much as I hated it, I wrenched my eyes from his and looked at the beautiful meadow, the tall grasses and flowers swaying in the summer breeze. His arm slid down to my hand, and his right hand entwined with mine.

He jerked his head forward, "Come, this is a place my mother would take me and my brother to play in for hours." he guided me through the tall grasses, and gazed at the view in awe. I looked down and our intertwined hands, and marveled at how they fit together. I looked up when he stopped abruptly. I stood beside him and gazed as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, a soft smile on his face.

I looked away and titled my head back some, taking in a deep breath as well. "Ahh." I said at the fresh air. The soft breeze toyed with my hair, blowing the stray strands in my face. Some got into my mouth and sputtered, "Ek! Nasty."

I heard Jungkook chuckle, "You're cute."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook's pov

I asked Grace to come with me on a joy ride because I won't be able to see her in person in just a few weeks. I'm going to miss her terribly. She lights up a room whenever she walks in. You can't help but be drawn to her. Yes, all of the girls have their special light, but no one can make me smile like Grace does.

I love how energetic and bubbly she is, she has this childlike innocence about her and yet deep maturity as well. Her entire personality is complex and unique. Whenever I'm gone, I don't what I'll do without her hugs, her beautiful laugh, and her passion for what's right. She is fiery and yet peaceful at the same time.

Grace and I were standing hand in hand on the middle of the meadow when I heard her sputter, "Ek! Nasty!" I looked down to see her spitting hair out of her mouth. She had recently dyed her long hair ebony black and had it permed in soft waves. I chuckled, "You're cute." she gave me a look.

"Yeah, spitting hair out of one's mouth is cute." she said dryly.

"Hey, I was just being nice." I feigned being hurt.

She rolled her eyes, "Yeah, right." then she smiled adorably before looking back at the meadow with a dreamy look in her blue eyes. She sighed, "I want to get married in a meadow like this. I want flowers to woven in my hair and I will not wear a traditional wedding dress."

I smiled, "The man who marries you will be the luckiest guy in the world." And he better take care of you and treat you right. If not, I'll beat his ass. I added.

I saw her glance up at me quickly when I said that, "Aw, thank you Jungkook." she enveloped me in a tight hug.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>