~Chapter 1~ Jambalaya

(Just so you know, this is set right after the pilot episode.)

Alastors POV

"Well I'm starved! Who wants some jambalaya? My mother once showed me a wonderful recipe for jambalaya. In fact, It nearly killed her!" I said as I was walking back to the hotel. Once we were all inside, we went up to our floor of the hotel. I headed toward the kitchen while everyone sat down at the dining table. Well, almost everyone. As I was getting out ingredients, Angel Dust, who apparently stays at the hotel for free, came over to the kitchen. 

"So..you need any help Smiles?~" Angel said as he leaned against the counter. I felt my anger starting to form, but hid it with a smile.

"No thank you! I am fine all on my own." I replied, somehow managing to keep my voice from sounding annoyed. He just shrugged and walked back to the table. I'm not sure if I was seeing something, but he looked kind of disappointed. I felt good about that, like it's some sort of accomplishment to make hell's famous porn star sad. But at the same time, I felt bad. Not sure why though...

(1 hour later)

I had served the jambalaya, and it seemed as everyone enjoyed it. Once we had all finished eating, it was time for me to go to bed. I started heading towards my room, and so did almost everyone else. Husk was at the bar, getting one last bottle of his booze, and Angel was there getting one last drink. I then went into my room, and started getting ready. This is going to be a very entertaining time. 

——————————————————————————

CHECK OUT THIS CUTE ART I FOUND ON GOOGLE!!!