𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Start from the beginning

No one from outside the black dome can enter because if they do, they'll get warped to the other side or immediately exit from where they entered.

Letting out a chuckle, you walk towards the two and whispered in their ears.

"If you two value your lives, then I'd suggest you'd give up...unless you wish to live for eternity in the Shadow Realm."

The demons flinched at the tone of your voice as the black dome soon dispersed. They were about to back away from you, but their bodies couldn't move since your hands are holding onto their arms tightly.

You looked at them with a death glare and said, "Try to sneak on me again, and your souls will forever be in the Shadow Realm. Understand?"

The two nodded as you released them, making the demons quickly zoomed off to who knows where. You sighed as the Egyptian eye disappeared from your forehead. You then went on your merry way until someone called out to you.

"Hey, you there."

You stopped in your tracks and turned around to the source of the voice. Standing there was a white, silvery haired male paired with blue and brown gradient eyes, wearing the school's uniform.

"Me?" You pointed at yourself.

"That's right, I'm talking to you. The human with that frightened tormented look on your face that demons love so much." The male said, acting as if he spoke sarcastically.

You rolled your eyes with a 'Hmph' and let him continue speaking.

"You're practically screaming, 'Come and eat me! I'm scrumptious!' Your name is Y/n, isn't it?" He asked.

You nodded your head as a yes in reply.

"This D.D.D. here belongs to you, right? I saw you drop it just now."

The male walks closer to you as he handed over the phone to your hand. You hummed and took the device from his grasp. As yours and his hand brushed against each other, you felt powerful magic coming from him.

Narrowing your eyes, you looked at him in the eye while bringing up your guard. The male noticed it as he smiled.

"Haha, what's with that look? There's no need to be suspicious." He chuckled before introducing himself, "My name is Solomon. I'm an exchange student from the human world, just like you."

You mentally sighed since he's the other human exchange student, though you're still suspicious of him. So you began to interrogate him.

"Are you really human?"

"Haha, good question." He chuckled, "Honestly, there are times when even I'm not sure."

This made you both confused and curious as to why he stated that in such a way.

"Long ago, I obtained a ring of wisdom - a gift from a certain someone in a VERY high position." He explained, "And, drunk on its power, I used it to form pacts with 72 different demons, becoming a wicked sorcerer... that is, if you believe the stories people tell about me."

So this guy has made that many pacts because of the source of his power. You mentally sighed, I better be careful with him if we cross paths in more ways than one.

"Regardless, I'm fairly sure that I am indeed still human, though it may not seem like it." He stated as the bell rang, "...Uh oh, I'd better get going. See you around, Y/n. Take care of yourself."

As soon as Solomon was gone, you sighed and headed towards your first class of school. As you were walking close to your first class, Lucifer then approaches you with a morning greeting.