After that Sans was seen uncounsioness. His appearance changed. Firstly his bone color changed to that of blue shade. Also his jacket became blue, while his slipper changed into some type of running shoes(sonic shoes that he runs in). He also got taller and a bit less wide. This it for now. Also his eyes or should a say eyesockets are now green. Energy of emeralds changed him and gave him special abilties. Moreover it made him more powerful than ever before.

Author note: He will have Sonic abilities. Like unlimited stamina, energy, stats, forms etc. Also he will be much stronger and scaled higher than Sonic. This is mostly game version with a bit of fanon and some archie power. Let's continue this story. 

Sans have waken up after several hours. At first he had no idea where he is. until he remembered. 'Man what a weird dream' Sans thought about his previous doings as dream. That was before noticing seven emeralds in circle surronding him, while Master Emerald was nearby. Sans realized that it was no dream and he was there. 'Ok, but what happened' He asked himself real question. 

Sans examined himself finding out his changed appearance. 'What the. This rocks somehow changed my appearance, also I feel stronger. I need to take them with me to learn more about them and this huge gem as well'.

Sans runned to them. However due to his speed being so much higher now, he couldn't control well. He ended up hitting tree,which destroyed it. Somehow he did not feel it. 'Okey it seems I am far faster. I felt like going up to super sonic speeds, if not quicker' Sans mused to himself. He tried once again. This time knowing about his superspeed. Fortunately he collected all gems successfully. He sped up to his house, due to his speed being so high. He did not see reason in using his teleportation. 

Sans instantly was infront of his house. 'My speed is insane. Despite it I can tell I can be faster than I am now. I don't know my current capabilities. Those emeralds grant me powers beyond that of normal' Sans concluded. He was former scientist after all. 

He went straight up to his lab. He controlled himself enough to go into somewhat fast, but not as much as before. When Sans entered he immeadeately placed emeralds on his devices to learn more. He checked them up. His energy measuring items showed that this rocks had unlimited amount of energy. 

Sans: Impressive. I will call them Chaos Emeralds. I like this name for some reason. This huge one seems to be stronger than CE(Chaos Emeralds). I am gonna call him Master Emerald. I guess this is good names. Now I wonder what power and abilities I have. I need to train to control them perfectly. Cause I am stronger than before, which means I might not have control that I had in past. Now Imma going to go. 

Sans left with his new found speed. For some unknown to him reason. He wanted to call himself a little differently now. He arrived at empty place. He examined his surrondings to see, if anyone would notice his little training here. Fortunately to his no one would. Sans signed then he started with his previous abilities to see what changed. For some time he was not able to summon anything, then after an hour he finally created his bones. They were same color as him. Right now they only looked different in color, but were they also altered in anything else?

Sans threw his bones. They flew in slow move in Sans' Pov. However he could see that their speed was comparable to his. He assumed that now they had same speed as he. most likely they also became much stronger, durable and potent than in past. Sans is about to find out anyways. His bones instantly hit tree that was in their path. This created large impact as a huge krator was formed in place, where they landed. Tree and ground were destroyed beyond recognision. 

Sans saw this and it shocked him. Never before his bones were this powerful. He means that they at best can penetrate flesh, but to create such devastation is unheard of. Sans was dreading for his Gaster Blaster as they were more powerful and had aoe effect. That could leave an even more disastrous damage.