I handed him a bottle of drink and wipe his sweats with my towel. Masaya ang mga mata niyang nakatitig sa akin. Nasanay na rin ako don.

"You're my girlfriend now, my girl." he murmured that made me froze. I blinked.

"Huh?" I said and processed it. Hindi ako makahinga nang may ma realize.

"Did you forgot? It's a yes if I won," he said and caressed my cheeks. I bit my lips because I knew I can't escape.

"Yes Laxus, I'm your girlfriend now." kumawala ang matamis na ngiti niya dahil sa sinabi ko. And like what he did before, he lifted me and spin me around. The happiness danced on his eyes.

"Congratulations! Grabe kayo na, picturan namin kayo!" Kazumi said and behind him is Kairo. Inakbayan ako ni Laxus and we posed in the camera.

"Let's celebrate since you two refused to celebrate with your teams. How about Karaoke Box? Sounds good?" Kazumi asked and we all nod.

The darkness filled up the sky  when we arrived at the Karaoke Box. Bumili lang kami ng lemon pie, yakisoba bread and juice para may pagkain.

There's a blue couch and a small table.  Sa harap nito ay isang malaking flat screen TV at katabi non ang mic stand. There's a song book and a remote control ready above the table.

"What the fuck is wrong with your voice Kairo?" I asked and cover my ears using my index fingers. He's singing a Japanese song that has Ikusen on the title. He's trying to reach the high tones even his voice started to hoarse.

"My girl has a sharp mouth, huh." Laxus said kaya napabaling ako sa kanya. I smiled a little. "Sorry, just blame my country please." I pleaded and it made him chuckled.

"Nakakarindi talaga boses niya. And he's a tone deaf!" si Kazumi naman ang nagreklamo. Nang matapos kumanta si Kairo ay nakahinga kami ng maluwag.

Kazumi is the next one to pick the song, unlike Kairo, her voice was heavenly as she sang the song of Mai Kuraki which is Your Bestfriend.

"Next, you should sing Crest." Kazumi said and I raised my hand to say no. But she neared me and caught my wrist to pull me.

"But what kind of song..." goodness, I'm not good in singing. I only know one song very well.

"Kahit ano," Kazumi said and I gulped. Okay, if that's what they want.

I hold the mic stand, I saw them very excited to hear me sing. I cleared my throat and insert my song.

"London bridge is falling down
Falling down, falling down..." I heard Kazumi gasped and Kairo spit his juice.

"London bridge is falling down my fair lady." my eyes went on Laxus and his head was tilted while listening even Kazumi is hitting him.

"Build it up with iron bars. My fair lady." I rolled my eyes and stopped because they find it funny. Kazumi even recorded it!

I get my phone and search a song.

"Sorry, take two." I said and they laughed again, I also laughed.

"Grabe Crest. You made my day!" Kazumi exclaimed and Kairo put his arms behind his head and nodded twice. "The best, pwedeng pwede sa Asia's got talent." he said and I glared on Laxus deadly if he's about to say something too.

"It wasn't the London bridge, I'm the one who fell down to you, my fair lady." Laxus mumbled making Kairo and Kazumi screamed.

"Stop it, wait for the take two." I said when I finally found a song. Later on, it's sweet tune echoed on the room. I stared on Laxus and I saw admiration on his eyes.