An introduction

"Im not like other girls" said aonung as he picked up a fish with his mouth and barked. "Im worse" And he barked and climbed up a tree backwards, fish blood dripping down his chin.

"oh crap whys aonung still mentaly retarded?" the cheif asked. "Idk i think when you dropped him as a baby it damadged him. I mean part of his head is flat" said tysrie.

Meanwhile Aonung was doing a fancy little dancy in a tree. "adoobee doo bee dooooooo" he sung. He reminded many people of gollum from lord of the rings but more fishy. There was a reason many people called him Mr Dishy Fishy. Despite the fact that he was mentally retarded he was also super hot aparently. His long matted hair that reminded people of bellatrix lestrange hung losely around his flat fish face. He had muscles from dancing in trees 24/7. Aonung was the specialist boy in the whole tribe. from the age of 5 he had refused to wear clothes so he wore a leaf around his tiny ass PP. The only reason no one had killed him yet was because he was the cheifs  son and he would kill them if they did.

Aonung was special and noone could doubt that.

________________________________________________________________________________Hi! So everyones aware this is gonna be a super retarded story. Also i have no grudge against A'onung. This is purely because i love making fun of my besties obsession with him. So im writing Mr Fishy Face as retarded as my inner child! Nah mines a little bit strangerbut not as creepy. Hope your enjoying reading! Btw most chapters are gonna be pretty short. Also this is most likely just gonna be some small oneshots. Not really following eachother i dont think. At least yet. Hope you enjoy!-

WeirdCreepyUncle