Talk with Dad

"Aonung im very proud of your hunting skills. You brought back alot of food for the coloney. We- your mother an I- are going to get some people to help you concentrate more and get smarter. Okay my special son?" Said the cheif. "Yeeeee Farther" said Aonung. The cheif shook his head. "son can you please say yes now not yee? For your favourite dad?" Aonung lookd as thoughtful as someone with a mini mnms worth of a brain could. "Yeee-Yes Farther" 

A few weeks later little progress had been made. Aonungs eyes could now both look straight now. And he could talk a little bit properly. The cheif was extremly proud of his son. "Congratulations Aonung. Perhaps you might actually maybe oneday be a contributable member of society!" The cheif said happily. Aonung did his second favourite thing. Dancing retarded with a stingray to show his  joy. "FATHER! I's happy. I is progressing really well. Althoughs i miss climbing tree" he said. "Oh Anonung" facepalmed his mother. 

A year later Aonung had been fixed. "father!" he barked as he rode on in his horse thingy. "We are ready to battle!" One of the neighboring tribes had decided to pull a hitler and try and take over all the other coloneys. Aonung was leading them into battle. "Then go my son" said the cheif. "Go and take back out land!" And the green fish people went to battle. 

________________________________________________________________________________Phew! alot happened in this chapter! I bet your thinking "No special Aonung! i miss him!" Dont worry so do i but there is more coming. I hope your excited for this tho. Suprisingly even though harry potter is my thing im really enjoying writing this. *ALSO update this account is now only one person!*-

WeirdCreepyUncle