BIRTH OF THE GREAT WARRIOR (BONUS CHAPTER)

Hi Readers..!!!

    This a very small chapter dedicated to the great warrior of Mahabharata. Yes, our one and only ABIMANYU. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indraprastha was filled with beauty, wealth and prosperous. The citizens of Indraprastha was living a very peaceful and prosperous life. King Yudhishthira ruled with dharma.

As same as the kingdom, the Pandavas home filled with joy everyday. 

After a year of their marriage, Subhadra got pregnant.

During her pregnancy, Draupadi took great care of her. Kunthi, her parents, sisters-in-law also visited her during the period.

Subhadra craved to spend more time with Arjuna and he fulfills her wish everytime. Even when he practice Archery and warfare, she sits nearby and watches him.

"Subhadra, why you tire yourself by sitting here for hours. Take some rest and don't tire my son."

"Son? you already have son, what about a daughter?"

"I would love to have a daughter Subhadra. A cute little princess just like you running around the palace with our Suthanu. But first let us have a handsome boy like me next time, I'll give you a daughter, is it okay?"

Subhadra blushed and looked down.

"Come on now let me take you to the chambers,"

"No,"

"No?"

"Arya, Do you know the baby inside a woman's womb listens and learns everything around him. I am not just sitting here, I am helping him to learn warfare and Archery from his father." Subhadra smiled mischiefly.

"Uh..I just hope he do not learn your mischiefs" Arjuna smirked to which she pouted.

"Arya, please teach me something."

"Subhadra, I am now setting the most difficult part of a war. The Chakravyuha. It's the strategy of breaking through the Chakravyuha and getting out. It's not a easy one."

"Arya, did you just forget about my bravery. I am the princess of Dwaraka, pride of my parents and happiness of my brothers," Arjuna raised an eyebrow, "and love of greatest archer of all time. So now teach me the strategy."

Arjuna smiled at her, "Fine, I will teach, but I bet with my Gandiva, you will fell sleep in the middle."

Subhadra and Arjuna laughed together, he started to teach her the strategy of breaking through the Chakravyuha. Subhadra listened very carefully.

When Arjuna turned to Subhadra while he teaching about the returning from the centre of Chakravyuha, he caught her sleeping in an uncomfortable position. He wanted to laugh out loud so badly but he did not want to wake up his beautiful pregnant wife.

He sighed deeply, "I won the bet Subhadra, you fell asleep,"

With that he carried her to their chambers.

At the end of her 3rd trimester, a beautiful and healthy baby boy was born.

His birth was celebrated as a festival in both the Kingdoms of Indraprastha and Dwarka. 

He was named as ABHIMANYU, by his maternal uncle Krishna. 

"Abhimanyu, his name and glory will stand till the end of time. His glory will even surpass his father." Krishna blessed him with a tender kiss on his little forehead.

Arjuna was beemed with pride and love, Abhimanyu looked like a carbon copy of him. Subhadra's heart were filled with love and emotions on seeing him. Abhimanyu is the fruit of their love. No matter what she is going to protect him at all cost.

With happy tears in her eyes, Draupadi held him in her hands, "Arya, he inherited all of your looks." She kissed his curled up fist, "Mahadeva bless my son with a Long, healthy life."

As Abhimanyu was the youngest of all, he was all of his uncle's favorite. He was loved and cherished by everyone. They love to spoil him with their love. Draupadi loved as her own son, she never accept when other says he's not her biological son.