╬ 002; Denial ╬

Start from the beginning

Peter shook his head knowing she wasn't going to listen to him, then sighed out.

"But, i saw you, you were there, it was dark, i'm gonna..." Peter says, directing his glanced at Isaac.

"Me? Oh, you know, i could-." Isaac stammered out nervously.

Peter then quickly went to him, placing his claws into the back of the boy's neck, his body freezing up.

Then a few minutes later, Isaac was seen coming out of the state, Peter breathlessly gasping out.

"Anything?" Derek asked.

"It was confusing, vague images, Isaac found them both, and they were...talking with Deucalion, about, running out of time."

"... he's gonna kill them." Derek whispered out.

"No, no, no, that's not what the promise meant, but, he did say by the next Full Moon they both would be dead." Peter states.

"What does that mean?" Ivanna asked, fearing the answer.

"Meaning, it's tomorrow night." Peter states.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

The next morning, at the Beacon Hills High School, inside an empty classroom, where Ivanna, Derek, Scott, Stiles, Lydia and Allison were.

Allison and Lydia were seen showing both members of the Hale pack faded bruises on their wrists which didn't impress either wolves.

"Come on, guys, they're just trying to help." Scott sighed out desperately.

Derek then scoffed, pointing at Lydia. "This one, who used me to resurrect my psychotic uncle, thank you..."

"And this one?" Derek sarcastically says, looking at Allison bitterly.

"Who shot about thirty arrow into Isaac and i? Tortured Ivanna? Helping her grandfather in capturing Erica and Boyd?"

"I said i was sorry." Allison mumbled.

Ivanna scoffed at Allison, rolling her eyes at her.

"You guys wanna help? Find something real." Derek snapped.

Allison glared at Derek, then held onto Lydia's hand dragging her out of the room.

"They're on our side now." Scott gave both Wolves a look.

"If they're on our side why don't you tell her about what happened that night?" Derek then asked.

Scott staying silent at Derek's words.

Derek then grabbed onto Ivanna's hand, taking her out of the room.

                ««««««╬╬╬»»»»»»

Ivanna Lahey was seen walking down the halls when Jennifer had called her inside her class, Ivanna obviously in an unhappy mood.

"I want to talk with you Ivanna."

Ivanna frowned at the woman. "Why?"

"About your behavior yesterday." Jennifer states.

"My behavior?" Ivanna asked confused.

"Yes, the way how you just walked out of the class." Jennifer reminded.

"I'm gonna pass." Ivanna faked a smile.

"Ivanna, i want to help you, and i know you're a good kid, but, you're gonna have to be willing to change."

Ivanna scoffed. "You know nothing about me."