12. Taehyung

'Am getting jealous already'

Jealous by Fireboy DML

A/N: Y'all should listen to this song while reading this chapter❕😖😭

EUNWOO'S POV

When I woke up in the morning Y/n was longer beside me. I remember that last night she slept beside me. I remember it clearly even though I was tipsy. 'She might be showering' I said to myself as I got up and made my way to the bathroom,

To my surprise Y/n wasn't there either. 'Where could she be?'

God this girl! I rolled my eyes as I walked inside the bathroom with a towel in my hand. 'I guess I have to shower by myself'

Tsk, I thought she would be beside me when I wake up. But who cares. I hate it when she plays hard to get. Ugh!

By the time I was done showering I had an important call from Namjoon, saying that I should be there by noon as we have an important meeting today.

I was fast to put my clothes on, 'How could I forget such an important meeting?' I sighed as I opened the door of my room.

'Wasn't she supposed to remind me this kinda stuff?'

I sighed, frustrated.

As I was walking through the corridor, I saw Y/n's figure rushing over me. The moment she reached me I noticed the dark circles that were under her eyes.

'Didn't she have enough sleep last night?'

"Good morning, Mr. Cha, I'm here to remind you about the meeting we have with Mr. Kim's crew" she said massaging her temples.

"Yeah, Namjoon told me" I answered taking a better look at her drained look. "Are you sick?" I asked her frowning my eyebrows while she shook her head as a no.