"Hii." She grinned "Hii Kennedy it's my birthday today, Where's Bria and Kami?"

"I know it's your birthday girl, Happy Birthday! I'll send your mommy your gift so she could give you and Bria and Kami at home. You'll see them soon."

"Are they coming to my birthday party mommy? Can they please come to my birthday party?"

"Yes they're coming to your birthday party baby. Are you enjoying your birthday?" I asked touching her hair which she asked to be left out today.

"Yeah. Daddy brought cupcakes and goodie bags for my class, and then he took me home, and there were so many presents! Look, Mommy, I got a new necklace! See, it's shiny!" She excitedly pulled out her necklace from under her shirt.

"Okay Icyyyyy." Kennedy hyped Namiko up and Namiko started smiling.

"I love your necklace Namiko. Ouu, I love your bracelet. Who got you it?" I asked her pointing at the Van Cleef bracelet that was on her wrist.

Namiko looked down at her wrist, admiring the Van Cleef bracelet. "Mommy you got me that. I love it so much, Now we're twins."

"Yeah now we're twins and you won't have to ask to wear mine anymore, Where's Daddy?"

"Talking to BuffBuff."

BuffBuff is one of my security guards. His name is Adonis but Namiko calls him BuffBuff.

Chris, A member of my crew approached me, a clipboard in hand. "Semaijah, you go on in 10 minutes." He informed me.

I glanced at him, "Ten minutes? Already?"

Chris chuckled "Time flies. Happy birthday Namiko!" Chris grinned looking at Namiko.

"Thank youuuuu." Namiko dragged.

"All done." Kennedy announced, turning up the brightness of the vanity lights. I looked at myself in the mirror as a smile spread across my face.

"Mommy you look so pretty."

"You always eat Ken. Thank you and thank you Nami baby." I kissed Namiko's cheek before going back to admiring myself in the mirror.

"Mommy, Can I get my makeup done?"

"You're fine without makeup." I said and Namiko frowned "You want some lipgloss on?"

Namiko's face lit up, "Yes, please!"

Kennedy held up the two tubes of lip gloss, giving Namiko a choice. "Sparkle or no sparkle?"

Namiko's eyes lit up as she considered her options. She leaned in closer to examine the glittery tube. "Hmm, I want sparkles."

"Sparkle it is." Kennedy said before carefully applying the lip gloss to Namiko's lips.

"Thank you, Kennedy." Namiko stated.

Kennedy smiled at Namiko. "You're welcome, sweetheart. You look adorable."

"Thank you. Daddy look! I have sparkly lips."
Namiko turned around to show Ja her lips, and I turned as well, noticing Ja standing there with a smile on his face.