25.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

SEMAIJAH

"Hey GQ it's your girl Semaijah Summers and I'm sitting here with the amazing, Ja Morant. We're here so I could see how well my boyfriend knows me. This is the GQ couples quiz, You better not cheat." I looked at Jamel who was trying to look at the cards.

"I ain't gon cheat, I was making sure you covered the cards right." He leaned back in the chair looking at me and I crossed my legs rolling my eyes.

"Ouu this is a easy question, What's my favorite color?" When I noticed Jamel stroking his chin in uncertainty as I laid the card down and looked at him, my mouth dropped open "You don't know my favorite color?"

"Baby you change yo favorite color everyday."

"True, What's my all time favorite color though? Like the color that I'll never get sick of."

"Blue."

"Correct, Can he get half a point for that one? He should've said the answer like this." I snapped my finger's and looked at the camera man and one of them nodded.

"Nah don't listen to her. That's one point for me. You see how ian hesitate when you said what's yo all time favorite color? I might as well get two for that one."

"Two is dragging it, I'll let you get that one point. How many tattooes do I have?"

"I den seen every part of yo body that's easy as hell, You got six tattoos nah you got seven I forgot bout that ankle tattoo you got the other day."

"Eight."

"Eight? Nah that's a lie. You got seven tattoos. There's the one in the middle of yo titties, Yo sleeve tattoo, forearm, ankle, spine, behind yo ear and the one on the back of yo neck."

"You're forgetting the made in heaven tattoo under my boob."

"Oh! That's the one I'm forgetting, My favorite."

"Y'all that man loves looking at that tattoo." I looked at the camera rolling my eyes "I'll give you half for that one, You was just off by one."

"I know everything bout her y'all dont gotta worry bout me getting any more questions wrong."

"Who's my celebrity crush?" I started giggling when I saw the blank face expression that was currently held on his, I can't believe I actually just asked my boyfriend if he knew who my celebrity crush is. He will most likely be unable to respond.