𝟎𝟓.

excuse any mistakes..

OMNISCIENT

The Hermes cologne locked in the fibers of his clothes was almost as intoxicating as the Deleón tequila she had been sipping on. Both Ja's lips and hands began exploring her body, as he attempted to strip her of the small outfit she wore to the club. His lips grazing her earlobe as his facial hair tickled her soft skin.

"Get on the bed," He spoke lowly, setting a fire underneath her.

Semaijah wasted no time getting to the king-sized bed that sat in the middle of the room. She had taken off her shoes before sitting on her knees.

He pulled the designer t-shirt over his head exposing the large piece of artwork that was teased on his arms and chest. The jeans went next leaving him in PSD briefs and black ankle socks.

She met him as he reached the edge of the bed, her arms draped around his neck as they began kissing.

What was left of her outfit wasn't cooperating with him and his efforts to remove it. As Ja found the hem of her black underwear, her dress found itself rising slightly.

Dropping her dominant arm, she began palming his erection. His body tensed up as she began pulling the briefs down just enough to let the soldier stand at attention.

Her hand stroked his shaft as their tongues swirled around each other. Ja groaned in pleasure tugging her dress up to her waist. Just like Semaijah, Ja dipped his dominant hand between her panty-covered sex.

The fabric was sodden, moving easily as his fingers worked to find her clit. The way her body reacted signaled that he had found her hotspot.

"Just fuck me." Semaijah moaned. Teasing and foreplay was only fun when she was in control.

"Turn around." He instructed and she took off her panties before getting on all fours.

Ja stood behind her his hands gripping her hips adjusting her body, before he wrapped his hand around his shaft. He teased her clit with his tip, with the veins that had began to bulge due to the arousal.

"Fuck." The two let out in unison as Ja wasted no time inserting his full length into Semaijah.

He moved his hands to grip her waist as he allowed her to adjust to his size. While he was urban novella big, he still was blessed.

Slowly beginning to maneuver his hips, Ja regretted wanting to do back shots. Semaijah gripped the white duvet as she rested her face against the mattress.

"Ion want that whimpering shit. Tell me how you feel," He grunts, keeping a steady stroke pattern.

"You fucking me so good." Semaijah was trying her hardest to keep still.

He had found the perfect pace for her and with every stroke he was touching her soul.

"You want more of this shit?" He looked down watching how creamy she had gotten his dick "You so fucking wet for me."

Her slit was coating his dick and the bubblegum pink folds had a darker hue from being fucked.

"Don't stop." She cries out in ecstasy before attempting to balance the pleasure with pain by biting the duvet.