𝟏𝟖.

excuse any mistakes...

SEMAIJAH

"I have a confession but don't get mad." I informed Jamel as we entered the elevator. Jamel had his face completely buried in his phone when I turned to him. As soon as he realized I was staring at him, he looked at me and put his phone in his pocket.

"What you did?" Jamel asked me.

"Now why'd it have to be something I did? Why couldn't it have been something someone else did?" I frowned crossing my arms.

"So yeen do nun?" He asked looking at me and I covered my face with my hands "Thats what I thought, What you did though?"

"I watched the whole first season of scandal." I said with my hands still covering my face "Don't get too mad though because it was on accident!"

"Semaijah im about to fuck you up." He chuckled and thank God the elevator door opened.

I hurriedly walked out of the elevator but he grabbed me by my jacket "Wait! I'm for real I watched the season on accident! You snatching me up when you really should be blaming the creator."

"Why the fuck would I be blaming the creator?"

"Because she's the one that made the show good. You was taking too long to come back from Atlanta so I decided to watch one episode by myself but it was so good that I kept telling myself one more."

"You got no self control."

"You know what?"

"What?" He tilted his head looking at me and I rolled my eyes "Youn got nun to say shut up."

"When you're speaking to me speak to me with respect thank you. I should really be blaming you because you're the one that was taking too long and you're the one that recommended us watching that."

"Now the blame going on everybody but yo self. Might as well blame yo TV too."

"Thank you, I will. I blame my TV for it not asking me am I still watching?"

"This ain't Netflix, Come on." He mushed my head. We headed over to Luca's recording studio, and when I knocked, I heard motion coming from behind the door before it opened.

"Wassup Y'all. I see you brought yo man with you today." Luca gave me a side hug before dapping Jamel up, I walked inside of the studio and immediately walked over to the couch.

"He practically begged to come here. You know he doesn't like going a day without being around me." I smiled widely and the look that came across Jamel's face was the funniest.

"Begged? Yeah aight." He sat beside me. He didn't deny the not liking not being around me part!

"Nigga face so balled up." Luca chuckled "How was y'all weekend though?"

"It was cool, How was yours?"

"I'm still living so it was something. How was yo weekend Semaijah?"

"Mine was amazing. I really want to get this album out of the way so I think this week is going to be my most active week in the studio. Did Vince send his verse back in yet?" I asked Luca.