Chapter 14: Just visiting.

Start from the beginning

Eun woo POV:

Now I'm in my room, studying. Locked up for 2 weeks in this mansion.... because of a mistake I didn't make at all.. I can't believe that Min Seol-ah can do that.... she dares to mess with the Kim siblings while me and IU don't dare to mess with them either....

I'm looking for my notebook that I copied in class earlier but I can't find it.... Oh yes! I just remembered that I left the book in the locker! Shit.... I need to get the notebook now to memorize the things in the book. I need to get permission from eomma and appa first to go out.

(Time Skip.)

When I got to the University, the security at the school let us in. Yes 'We' because there are some bodyguards following me even though I just want to take a book from the locker.... to be honest... It's annoying as fuck when there are bodyguards following me all the time.

When I entered the University, I immediately went to the locker to get the book. I was accompanied by 2 bodyguards. Another 2 bodyguards are in the car waiting for me.

When I took the book I felt like going to the toilet. I went to the nearby toilet in the locker area. But when I got to the toilet door, the toilet was locked.

Eun woo- "I also forgot that the cleaner will lock this door after all the students go home. let's go home."

The 2 bodyguard- "Alright young master."

???- "H-Help... M-me!"

Eun woo- "What the hell?! Is that Jimin?"

Bodyguard 1- "Young master we should go home now."

Eun woo- "Wait! You, open this door now."

Bodyguard 2- "But young master, we should go home now. I don't want to mess with Mr Cha....."

Eun woo- "Well, It's better if you don't mess with Mr. Cha's only son. Now open this door."

Bodyguard 2- "A-As you w-wish y-young master."

Then my bodyguard tried to open the toilet door. Finally they managed to open the door with a strong kick. When the door was open I went straight into the toilet and looked for Jimin.

All the doors in this toilet are open except toilet door no. 3, I'm sure Jimin is inside. I tried to open the door with 2 strong kicks and finally the door opened. I was shocked to see what was in this toilet. Jimin was lying on the floor, his head was bleeding and his shirt looked wet. His eyes were half open.

Jimin- "Eun woo...."

Eun woo- "Jimin! What happened to you?!"

With that, I contacted Jin hyung about Jimin's current situation. After that I lifted Jimin behind me, my bodyguards wanted to help me but I said no need and ran to the car. My bodyguard just followed me running from behind.

(End of Eun woo POV.)

(Time Skip after 3 weeks.)

It's been 2 weeks since the accident that happened to Jimin. Hwang siblings, Kai and Jeon sisters feel very satisfied because of what happened to Jimin. Eun Kyung is out of the hospital and Y/N knows about it.

Eun Kyung POV:

This is the day, I will leave the hospital. Min Seol-ah wants me to hand myself over to the police.... if I don't do it she will tell the police about my crime. But I will not allow that bitch to do that.... I will destroy her by any means possible. But if I had to kill that bitch..... I wouldn't hesitate to do it.....

Suddenly, someone sent an unknown message to me.

(In the chat.📱)

Unknown message📱- "I know you're out of the hospital you slut, quickly turn yourself in to the police now or else...."

Eun Kyung📱- "You bitch, I know it's you Min Seol-ah. I will not hand myself over to the police and listen to what I have to say you dumbass bitch, I will not hesitate to kill you if you don't stop bothering me. So think twice before you want to bother me...."

Unknown message📱- "Well, if that's your decision, don't regret it later. Hmmm.... I know that you are stupid Eun Kyung but I didn't know that you are as stupid as this."

(End of the chat.📱)

(End of Eun Kyung POV.)

Y/N POV:

Hmm.... that bitch won't give up. You will regret this time Eun Kyung.... After that I went straight to "that place" to start my plan. I need to do it fast.

(End of Y/N POV.)

Y/N immediately got into her car and headed to "that place." Meanwhile, Eun Kyung went straight back to her mansion after being discharged from the hospital. Eun Kyung was actually very afraid of what Min Seol-ah would do next, and she thought about how to get rid of Min Seol-ah quickly.

(Time skip after 19 minutes.)

After 19 minutes like that, Eun Kyung had already returned to the mansion. to meet her husband and children.

 to meet her husband and children

(Eun Kyung mansion.)

Eun Kyung- "I'm home!"

Maid 1- "Welcome home ma'am." *Bowed*

Eun Kyung was greeted by her maid.

Eun Kyung- "Where is my husband and my children?"

Maid 1- "They were all in the living room with the guests."

Eun Kyung- "We have a guest?"

Maid 1- "Yes ma'am. I have prepared drinks for them."

Eun Kyung- "Well then, go make dessert for them too."

Maid 1- "Alright ma'am." *Bowed*

The maid leaves Eun Kyung to make dessert for the guests. Eun Kyung went to the living room to greet the guest.

???- "Oh Eun Kyung-ahh! You are fine, welcome home."

Eun Kyung froze when she saw who greeted her.

Eun Kyung- "Y-YOU W-WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!"

???- "Why? Is it wrong for me to visit a close friend?" *Smirks*

That girl who is just visiting none other than Y/N.

To be continued..........

Hey guys it's me again Myung Hee✨ How are you guys doing? I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and please vote this story and leave a lot of comments because I want to see your reaction! 💞

(1503 Words.)🔥💫