Not a bed of roses

Anurag was in his office at the LIFELINE HOSPITAL. A patient had just left his office and he was waiting for his next patient. He was signing a few documents when he received a call on the intercom.

When he heard the receptionist from the other side saying something, he sighed "Not again!"

"Sir fir kya karun?"

"Bhej do yaar" he replied making a face.

A few moments later a young girl walked in. Wrapped in a short one-piece, she looked like a model. Charming and beautiful the girl was, but he was unaffected. Instead, he didn't even realise her presence, until she knocked at his door.

 Instead, he didn't even realise her presence, until she knocked at his door

"Tia!" he acknowledged her.

"How were you doctor?" she asked walking close to him.

"That's what I am supposed to ask you, Tia? How were you?"

"Well, I got a little pain over here in the morning" She went close to him and leaned over him gesturing to him that it pained in her chest.

Anurag moved back a little and got up from his seat, this girl made him nervous being too close to him. He went to the shelf next to him and took out the blood pressure apparatus.

"Baith jao, aur ye bandho," he asked her to tie the belt. She sat on the chair in front of him and he pumped the rubber pump. Anurag was too irritated with Tia's presence. Tia was a model, she was his patient a month ago when she felt like she got a heart attack, but it came out to be nothing. It was just muscle pain, but Tia got a crush on Doctor Anurag and ever since she visited Anurag at his office. Anurag had handled her then but Tia returned to his office almost every week pretending to be in pain.

"Tia you have absolutely normal vitals, I think it was another muscle pain," he said and started to write a prescription for her. Tia held his hand when he was signing the prescription.

"How about we go out for dinner tonight?" she asked with a smile.

"I have surgery, Tia, maybe next time?"

"So what about a coffee tomorrow?" she asked.

Just then he heard a knock on the door and there he saw Manvi along with Khushi.

"I have another patient, Tia, if you may please excuse me," he said with a wide smile on his face. He was glad to see them there.

"What about the coffee?"

"We'll discuss it later" Anurag replied, he eyed Manvi and Khushi.

"Please come in," he said. Tia made a face and she got up to leave. She gave an irritated look to Manvi when she left.

"Ah thank god, Manvi, for saving me at the right time!" he sighed.

Manvi couldn't stop laughing as it was another time that she had seen him trapped with Tia.