Their Argument

Anurag started to drive, he was driving to the hospital. He was on the way to the hospital and he heard the ringtone of his phone, he was about to pick it up but it fell down and got disconnected instead. Anurag cursed his fate. While on the other side, Manvi was surprised as never ever before had Anurag cut her call.

"Ye Anurag ko kya hua?" she thought.

Here on the other hand Anurag kept on driving. As it was late at night, the streets were empty and he could drive faster. Anurag kept on glancing at Hridya who was in the back seat, still unconscious. 

He was just a few kilometres away from the hospital when Hridya started to gain consciousness. When she was conscious, she saw that she was moving in a car. She got up thinking that she fell asleep in the car and it was her car, but when she saw that it wasn't her driver, but someone else was driving the car, her eyes widened. She was extremely shocked and her mouth fell wide open. Anurag saw her through the mirror and was surprised to see that she was conscious but relieved at the same time.

"Achha hua aapko hosh aa gaya" he said softly.

"Aaaaaa!!!" she screamed. Anurag closed his eyes for a moment hearing her screaming

"Arey aap chilla kyun rahi hain?"

"Tum mera kidnap kar rahe ho....You jerk! You criminal! You kidnapper!!" she shouted.

"Dekhiye main aapka kidnap nahin..."  Anurag tried to

"Main tumhara murder kar dungi... gaadi roko!!" she screamed.

"Dekhiye madam... main aapka..." Anurag again tried to explain but Hridya didn't have any patience and was scared, nervous and angry at the same time.

"Tum aise nahi maanoge..." she looked for her mobile but didn't find it anywhere. 

"Achha mera phone bhi le liya isne" she said.

"Kya?"

"Gaadi rokte ho ya..." she warned him but when Anurag didn't stop driving, she took the steering in her own hands and moved it the way she wanted. Anurag tried to stop her but to no use, the car bumped into a tree. Anuraga and Hridya shut their eyes as they thought they met with a huge accident. Anurag slowly opened his eyes and realised that they were safe. Hridya too realised that they were safe, it was just the car that was damaged. Anurag got out of the car and Hridya too came out. 

"Bloody hell!" he muttered looking at the condition of his car. 

Hridya glared at him and moved towards him angrily. She held the collar of his shirt, it further stunned him. She pushed him until he was pinned against a tree.

"You Kamine! Gunde! Mawali! Kidnapper!!" she shouted angrily and then further snapped "Tumhari himmat kaise hui mujhe haath lagane ki, tum mujhe kidnap kar rahe thay! Abhi police ko bulati hun...aur tumhare hosh thikaane lagati hun"

She was about to shout but Anurag closed her mouth and with all his force exchanged positions with her, now it was her who was pinned to the tree.

"Chup!! Ekdam chup!!" Anurag shouted. Hridya was scared hearing him screaming, she gulped a lump down her throat. 

"Jo aa raha hai mann mein bole jaa rahi ho, bole jaa rahi ho, kuch keh nahi raha iska matlab ye thodi hai ki jo mann mein aayega karti jaogi" he snapped.

This further scared her and she almost went teary. Anurag noticed her being scared and moved back. He took his hand off her lips.

"Tum kidnapper..." Hridya tried to say but she was more scared of him now.

"Dekhiye madam, na toh main kidnapper hun, na hi main aapka apahran karne mein interested hun, main ek doctor hun, aapko hospital le jaa raha tha, bich mein hi aapko hosh aa gaya aur aapne mujhe kidnapper samajh liya" he explained her.