In The Halls:

Dreadwing was walking and he saw the princess. "Hello princess. He said to me, getting my attention. "Oh. Hi Dreadwing." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "Does Soundwave remember anything?" He asked me. "No. He doesn't. But he gave me a name. But I need to ask my father about it." I said and replied back to Dreadwing. "I see. Anyways excuse me princess. I need to get going." He said to me, while walking off. I walked and headed to the throne room. I walked and I approached the doors leading to the throne room. They slid open. I looked and saw my father sitting on his throne. He looked and he saw me. I then walked in.

Throne Room:

"Discover and find anything. And how's Soundwave." My father said and asked me. "No. He's still the same. He doesn't remember anything. But he gave me a name he remembers." I said and replied back to my father. "And what was that name that he gave you?" My father asked me. "Ace. He gave me the name Ace. Anyways, who's Ace." I asked my father. My father groaned. "Great. Just what I need." My father said while groaning. I looked at my father. "What. What is it father." I asked my father. "Daughter. Remember that day when Prime gave that human named Jack the Vector Sigma Key." My father asked me. "Yes I do. But why are you asking me this." I asked my father. My father looked at me. "Think LightWing, think. That day when Prime gave Jack that key. He lost all memories of him, even recollecting of him even being a Prime." My father said and explained to me.

I immediately facepalmed myself. My father saw this. "Remember now, my daughter." My father asked me. "Yes. I remember." I said and replied back to my father. "So what did Shockwave tell you about that relic?" I asked my father. "Well come to find out that the relic that Soundwave retrieved. Actually wipes out memories. Who knew." My father said and replied back to me. I grumbled. "I wish it was an Autobot who touched it." I said, while grumbling. My father heard what I said and he looked at me. "Me too, but not really." My father said and replied back to me. "Shockwave is repairing and working on the relic right now as I speak and he is trying to reverse it to give all the memories back to Soundwave that was stolen and taken away from him. My father said and explained to me.

Shockwave's Lab:

Shockwave growls. "OH COME ON YOU STUPID PIECE OF JUNK! WORK WITH ME!" Shockwave said while yelling at his tools out of frustration. Shockwave was busy trying to fix the relic when the doors opened to his lab. He looked and he saw Lord Megatron. "OUCH! YOU STUPID GLITCH TOOL!" He shouted. Megatron's eyes widened. "No luck I see." He asked Shockwave. "No my Lord. My tools are giving me a hard time." He said and replied back to his master. "How's Soundwave doing?" He asked his master. "Well not good." He said and replied back to Shockwave. "Oh. Did something happen to Soundwave." He said and asked his master. "No, nothing happened. But he actually thinks that he is Ace and not Soundwave." He said and replied back to Shockwave. Shockwave looked at his master. "You gotta be kidding me." He said to his master. "Nope. I am not. I wish I was kidding. But LightWing just visited Soundwave today and he said to her that he only remembers the name Ace. Which was his original name before he became Soundwave." He said and explained to Shockwave.

"Didn't that happen to Prime when he gave the Vector Sigma Key to that human named Jack." He said and asked his master. "Yes. I am surprised that you remember. LightWing totally forgot about that." He said and replied back to Shockwave. "I almost did not father." My voice said to my father. Megatron looked at Shockwave. "Master. Up there." He said to his master while pointing up. He was pointing up to a vent that you were in. "She does that all the time, my Lord. Which is amusing at times. It actually scares the living daylights out of Starscream when she does it." He said and explained to his master. Soon Starscream walked in. "Master. So what do you want us to do since Soundwave is unable to do his job." He asked his master. "Hello Starscream." My scary and eerie voice said to Starscream. Starscream's wings drooped down. He looked around for the source of the eerie voice.