~•[]That Someone...?[]•~

It was a nice peaceful day in the Pizzaplex. Gregory was sitting on the couch and talking with Glamrock Freddy. "Freddy? When are you gonna marry bonnie like I'm bored! You have liked him for almost a year now so when are you gonna marry him?! " Gregory asked at random. Freddy blushed a bit "S-Shut up!" Freddy got up and turned into his soul form "I'm gonna go out for a bit, behave." Gregory nodded as he watched Freddy leave "Why is Freddy's soul purple" he thought to himself. After Freddy was gone he got up "I'm going to help the earth!" He then walked over to gator golf were Monty and Roxy were fighting "You cheated!" Roxy yelled at him. "No! Your just mad I'm better than you!" They both kept yelling at each other for awhile. Gregory then walked up to the balcony and took out his fazer-blaster. He amid it at Monty and kept doing it "Ow!" Monty said as he turned around to face Gregory who was laughing. Roxy shook her head "Monty leave the poor boy alone! He's just having fun! That's what you get for cheating!" Monty turn around "Fine. But I didn't cheat! Your just a sore that can't except losing" He stormed off to avoid being hit by Gregory anymore. Gregory then came down and looked up and Roxy "I'm so freaking cool. And that's what he gets for hurting bonnie in the first place" Roxy smiled "Your really protective of your dad" Gregory then said "Well, Freddy's taking forever to tell bonnie he likes him so he's not my dad yet" Roxy patted Gregory on the head "When you like someone its embarrassing to tell them. You'll find that out when you meet your special person. They will be happy to have you, you are so protective for no reason though..." Gregory made a face "a special person?!" Roxy titled her head "Yeah, like someone you love and would like to be with forever" Gregory rolled his eyes "I don't need anyone. I'm gonna be amazing and single! I don't need love" Roxy shook her head "You'd be surprised, mega star" Gregory walked off and decided to see what chica was up too. He walked into her green room with a smile "Hey Chica! Wassup?" Chica turned around with a smile "just making pizza, as usual" Gregory shrugged as she did have a point. He sat down still thinking "Maybe I do have a 'special person' and I just haven't met them yet..." He thought to himself. He then shook his head "No! That's stupid! Love is gross and dumb!" he said in his mind so chica wouldn't think anything was weird "Gregory? You okay? You spaced out for a minute" gregory then snapped out of his thoughts "sorry just thinking" he replied. Chica put the pizza in the oven and sat down to him "about what?" Gregory looked down "Do you think ill find... A special person?" Chica smiled "Of course you will! It maybe not now but in the future!" Freddy then came back "Guys I'm back!" Chica looked up "Okay Mike!" Gregory was always confused why they called each other different names but he always ignored it. Gregory walked back up to Freddy "So, you and bonnie engaged yet?" Freddy covered his face "Greg!" Gregory laughed "Fred I'm just playing with you chill out!" Freddy then walked off to ignore Gregory's ranting "ima be in my room" Gregory walked off into his room and laid down on the bed. He closed his eyes and eventually fell asleep.