Brother and Sister

Brother and Sister

They were brother and sister to each other, Lady Caroline Matilda Carey, future Duchess of Bedford Territory and Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory, and only Lady Caroline's half sister and her third cousin, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Anne Beltane, Lady Autumn Bridget, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard had to wait their turn to become Duchess on Star Base 12.

Lady Samhain Wilhelmina Charlene Howard, Duchess of Clarence Territory, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory, Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth, Duke of St Albans Territory, Lord David Frederick Howard, Duke of Albany Territory, Lady Anastasia Christina, Duchess of Northampton Territory and Lady Sophia Dorothea, Duchess of Kent Territory didn't have to wait to receive their Dukedoms until after their father's died.

Each of them were created either a Duke or Duchess on the day of their birth in the name of their great-great-great-grandfather, Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lady Elizabeth decides to refuse the Dukedom of Norfolk in 2294 and for her descendants but through marriage, and so does Lady Samhain, but in lieu of shortage of direct descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard, and the title and Dukedom passed on to Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory and heir male or female of his body in 2298 when he turns 18 years old.

Lord Anthony Christopher grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The III marries his second cousin, Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard, the granddaughter of his oldest sister, Lady Elizabeth Victoria Ann Beltane and his second cousin, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third, Lady Karissa Ann who marries her second cousin, Lord Frederick William Howard The IV and Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Third and Lady Victoria Elizabeth Howard have a son, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The fourth who married Lady Josephine Isabella Stuart, heiress to the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10 and they have two sons, Lord Jerome Alexander Howard who brings to Lord Patrick Willliam, the Earldom of Moray on Star Base 10, and Lord Andrew Charles The fourth inherits the Dukedoms of Norfolk and Lancaster and both have daughters, Lady Athena Isabella Howard and Lady Florence Clara Howard.

Through Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, oldest son, Lord Alexander Andrew Howard, Duke of Lennox Territory. He wins for his great-great-great-great-grandfather The Dukedom that once belonged to Lord David Alexander Stuart in 2165 in the year of 2360.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard became Duke of Norfolk Territory in 2298 until 2365 and the Dukedom is passed onto his great-grandson, Lord Andrew Charles Howard The IV who was born in 2345 and he is years old when he become Duke of Norfolk, but his heir is not born until 2370 with the birth of Lord Andrew Charles Howard The Fifth and he gives Norfolk Territory it's next Duchess, Lady Florence Clara Howard born in 2395.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey marries Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second in 2302 and in 2305 she gives birth to Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third in 2310, who becomes the grandfather of Lord Kevin Thomas R Riley The Fifth who marries his second half cousin, Lady Karissa Elizabeth Howard in 2359, and in 2360 they have twin daughters, Lady Beltane Elizabeth Riley, and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley, and in 2365, she has Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Sixth.

Lady Caroline Matilda Carey became Duchess of Bedford Territory in June of 2331 with the death of her father, Lord Richard William Carey.

It is through Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey that the patrilineal line of Lord John Carey lives on through his two sons, Lord George Frederick Carey and Lord Richard William Carey The Second who has two sons, Lord Patrick William Carey and Lord John Philip Carey The Second.

Through the matrilineal line is Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and her female heiress, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, her daughter, Lady Jeanette Virginia Carey, and her daughter, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey.