Don't Tell Me Women Won't Murder For Their Children

Women are some of the most vicious people on Odin 's Planet Earth and they will do anything to ensure that their children continue to survive and if it means that they kill they will.

Where does history get the idea that women are weak? Oh heavens what a fable.

Lady Margaret Beaufort was 12 years old and she was married to a man twice her age, Lord Edmund Tudor who was half brother of King Henry The Sixth of England and they shared the same mother, Queen Catherine of Valois and both were grandsons to The King of France.

Lord Edmund Tudor didn't see his son be born and Lord Henry Tudor only knew his paternal uncle, Lord Jasper Tudor and on occasion saw his mother, Lady Margaret Beaufort, and she married twice after Lord Edmund Tudor died.

Lady Margaret sends her beloved son, Lord Henry to Brittany with his uncle, Lord Jasper Tudor and she is told by her maker that one day her son will become King of England, but her maker didn't tell her that it would be by conquest and not by right.

King Henry The Fourth recognized his father's many marriages, but King Henry The fourth was the one that barred the Beaufort's from inheriting the Throne of England after his son, and grandson, and it was his cousin, Lord Edward, Earl of March who deposed his cousin, King Henry The Sixth of England, once again by conquest and not by right, as some say Edward, Earl of March was not the son of Lord Richard, Duke of York, but he was the son of an archer.

Lord Richard, Duke of York accepted Edward as his own, and he became Lord Edward, Earl of March through his great-great-great-grandfather, The Earl of March and his grandmother was Lady Anne Mortimer, the daughter of The Earl of March.

Lady Anne Mortimer was the great-granddaughter of Lady Philippa of Clarence who was the oldest granddaughter of King Edward The Third of England.

When King Edward The Fourth dies in 1483 and he appoints his youngest brother, Prince Richard as Lord Protector of England for his son, King Edward The V of England, but it was not King Richard The Third that had more to gain with the death of King Edward the Fifth and Prince Richard, Duke of York in 1483, but Lady Margaret Beaufort did have a reason to murder the two Princes in the Tower it was for son, Lord Henry Tudor who with her third husband, Lord Stanley and Lord Jasper Tudor that waged the final battle at Bosworth Field on August 22, 1485.

It was a coward that slew Lord John Howard, 1st Duke of Norfolk and Lord Walter Devereux as well and he was in service to Henry Tudor.

It was Lord Stanley who placed the crown upon Henry Tudor's head on August 22, 1485 and when Lady Margaret heard it she called herself "Margaret Regina " meaning "Margaret the Queen."

Henry Tudor was a descendant of King Edward The Third through his son, Lord John of Gaunt and his third marriage, and his oldest son of that marriage, Lord John Beaufort, 1st Earl of Somerset and through his eldest son, Lord John Beaufort 1st Duke of Somerset and he had only one child, Lady Margaret and she married Lord Edmund Tudor and she had King Henry The Seventh of England.

Even her third husband, Lord Stanley reminded her that she had two men murder the two princes in the Tower.

Yes, a woman and a mother will murder for the sake of their children , make no mistake about it and even curse other families to protect their children like Lady Jacquette along with Queen Elizabeth Woodville, her daughter.

History is full of such mothers and women who will ensure the survival of their children.

Women don't fight like men, but women have their own ways and they play dirtier than men do and never underestimate the power of a woman and mothers.

One only has to read history and it is full of cold hearted women and mothers who will murder, kill and poison like Lady Margaret Beaufort and Queen Catherine of Medici of  France.