Lord Charles Andrew Howard V

Lord Charles Andrew Howard the Fifth is the grandson of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lady Millicent Collins.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth is the son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Fourth and Lady Margery Seymour who is the sister of Lord Edward Seymour, Duke of Somerset Territory and he is married to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The IV first cousin, Lady Autumn Bridget Howard.

Lord Edward Seymour is also a cousin to Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second through his mother, Lady Isabella Collins,, and to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard through their mother, Lady Millicent Collins.

Lord Jeremiah and Lady Elizabeth Collins had three daughters, Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and Lady Isabella and their grandchildren include Lord Edward, Lady Margery and Lord Thomas Seymour, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Second and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley, and Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth.

Lord Joshua Collins and his wife, Lady Namoni traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard in 2153 and in 2165 Lad Nanomi had Lord Daniel, and in 2170 she had a second son, Lord Edward Collins, and both sons married and had children, Lord Daniel and Lady Daphne had Lord Jeremiah and Lord Edward and Lady Laura had Lady Elizabeth and they married each other and together they had three daughter, Lady Josette, Lady Millicent and Lady Isabella.

Lady Josette married Lord John Seymor, Duke of Somerset Territory and with Lord John she had three children, Lord Edward, Lady Margery, and Lord Thomas Seymour.

Lady Millicent married Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third as his second wife and together they had Lady Charlotte Victoria Maud Howard and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The IV and Lady Isabella married Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and they had Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The II and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

Lord Edward Seymour marries Lady Autumn Bridget Howard and Lady Margery Seymour marries Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and they were first cousins through their fathers, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Patrick William Howard The Second.

Lord Edward Seymour and Lady Autumn Bridget Howard had two children, Lady Patricia Charlene Howard and Lord William Seymour.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fourth and Lady Margery Seymour had three children, Lady Charlene Andrea Howard, Lady Margery Howard, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth.

Lt Kevin Thomas Riley and Lady Isabella had two children, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The second who married Lady Caroline Matilda Carey and they have three children, Lady Isabella Karissa Carey, Lord Kevin Thomas Riley The Third, and Lady Karen Elizabeth Riley.

They are all cousins through The Collin's , The Seymour, The Riley, The Carey, and The Howard and The Stafford family on Star Base 10.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth was born in November of 2310, and he was just one one of the children born to the Howard family.

Lord Anthony Christopher Howard and Lady Alexandrina Charlene Stuart had a daughter, Lady Josephine Isabella Howard in 2310, and she is the granddaughter of Lord Andrew Charles and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell.

She is second cousin to Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth as they share the same great-great-grandfather, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior through his two sons, Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Third and Lord Andrew Charles Howard, Duke of Norfolk Territory.

Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth was the youngest and only son of Lord Charles Andrew Howard The fourth and he had two sisters older than he was, it would be Lord Charles Andrew Howard The Fifth that would succeed his father to the Dukedom of St. Alban Territory.