The Favorite Brother

Even at four years old, Lord Anthony Christopher Howard, Duke of Lancaster Territory was a precocious little boy and he was always asking questions, and one day he went to his father and when Lord Andrew Charles sees his beloved son walk into his study he looks up from his desk and calls his son over to him and he places him in his lap and asks "What is wrong my dear Duke of Lancaster?"

"Papa. I am surrounded by girls." Lord Anthony Christopher tells his father.

"Oh! I know. YOu have three sisters, and no little brothers as yet. You will have two brothers by the time you are nine years old." Lord Andrew Charles promises.

"You see Lord Anthony. I have to take up with your mother." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

"I want a little brother,father." Lord Anthony Christopher tells his father.

"I know living within a house full of women is difficult as I had three sisters myself. By the time I was 13 years old I was an only child." Lord Andrew Charles states.

"When I wasn't even one year old, your grandfather married off your oldest aunt, Lady Patricia Charlene, and then he married off your younger aunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta, but he can't marry off your aunt, Lady Frederica." Lord Andrew Charles explains.

"I will talk to your mother this evening." Lord Andrew Charles promises his beloved son.

"Where are your sisters?" Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"Lady Elizabeth is being a bully again, father. She is upsetting Lady Samhain and Lady Caroline Matilda once again." Lord Anthony tells his father.

"I will call your mother to my study and I will tell her to talk to your sister, Lady Elizabeth." Lord Andrew Charles tells his son.

Lord Andrew Charles walks over to the door and he calls "Lady Karissa. I need to see you."

Lady Karissa walks outside of the living room and she asks." Why do you need to see now, Andrew Charles?"

"Because I do." Lord Andrew Charles calls back.

"Very well, Andrew Charles. I will be there in a moment." Lady Karissa calls.

Lady Karissa is carrying Lady Caroline Matilda in her arms as she enters the study and she sees her son and she looks at Lord Anthony Christopher " What is wrong Lord Anthony?"

"Karissa. Are you aware of Lady Elizabeth's behavior toward Lady Samhain and Lady Caroline Matilda and Lord Richard William Carey?? Lord Andrew Charles asks.

"I am very aware of Lady Elizabeth's conduct and so is Lord Richard William Carey. I have told her I would summon Lord Charles Andrew Howard Junior from York Territory to correct his golden hair heiress." Lady Karissa tells him.

"I need to talk to you, Karissa." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"I am here. So what is on your mind, Andrew Charles." Lady Karissa tells him.

"Not in front of our children." Lord Andrew Charles tells her.

"Oh! It is an adult subject. Let me call Barbara to come and the children. We will talk." Lady Karissa tells him.

Barbara walks in and she curtsy and Lady Karissa asks her " Please take Lord Anthony and Lady Caroline Matilda out into the garden. They need some fresh air."

"Yes Lady Howard." Barbara tells her and she takes Lord Anthony by the hand and carries Lady Caroline Matilda and they exit Lord Andrew Charles' study and she closes the door as they leave.