The Daughters of Lord Louis Capet, Duke of Bourbon

Lord Louis Capet, Duke of Bourbon and his wife, Lady Isabella Valois are both descendants of the Most Illustrious King, King Louis The IX of France and Queen Margaret of Provence, and two of their sons, King Philip The III of France and Prince Robert, Duke of Clermont.

Lord Louis Capet is a direct descendant of Prince Robert, Duke of Clermont and Lady Isabella Valois is a direct descendant of King Philip The III of France and their great-grandfathers, Lord Peter Capet, and Lord Charles Valois traveled with Lord Patrick William Howard on April 30, 2153.

Lord Peter, Duke of Bourbon and his brother, Lord Charles, Duke of Valois with their wives, Lady Marie and Lady Catherine settled within Lennox Territory with Lord David Alexander Stuart, Duke of Lennox Territory, and Lord Peter claimed the tiny providence southwest of Lennox and he named in Bourbon and his brother, Lord Charles claimed the tiny province west of Lennox and he named it Valois.

Lord Louis, Duke of Bourbon wife, Lady Isabella in 2165 gives birth to a son, Lord James Bourbon and he marries in 2185 to Lady Marie and in 2190 she gives birth a son, Lord John, Duke of Bourbon and he married Lady Philippa Carr, and they had Lord Lord Capet The Second and he married Lady Isabella Valois in 2207, and their daughter, Lady Henrietta Ann was born in 2209, followed by a second daughter, Lady Beatrice Isabella in 2215 and a final daughter, Lady Isabella Louisa was born in 2221.

Enter the son, grandson, and great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and his three of his children, Lord Frederick William Howard The Second, Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard, and Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior.

Lord Frederick William's oldest grandson, Lord George Frederick Carey married Lady Henrietta Ann Bourbon in 2228, and they had Lord Robert Frederick Carey in 2230 and Lady Philadelphia Essex Carey in 2235.

Lord Richard Edward Howard The Senior married Lady Beatrice Isabella Bourbon in 2248 and they have Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second in 2250 and a daughter, Lady Beatrice Isabella Howard in 2256.

Lord Frederick William Howard Senior married Lady Isabella Louisa Bourbon in 2248, and they only had one child, Lord Frederick William Howard The Third in 2250.

Lord Louis II, Duke of Bourbon three daughters all marry the son, grandson, and great-grandson of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and two of his sons, Lord Frederick Willliam Howard The second and Lord Charles Andrew Howard JR and two of his grandsons are Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second and Lord Robert Frederick Carey, and his other grandson is Lord Frederick William Howard The Third.

His great-grandsons are: Lord Richard William Carey, Lord Richard Edward Howard The Third and Lord William Frederick and Lord Frederick William Howard The Fourth.

All three of his daughters are three of the most beautiful young women on Star Base 12 in the 22nd century.

All three marry into the Howard family and have Lord Patrick William Howard grandson, Lord Frederick William Howard Third, Lord Robert Frederick Carey, and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second.

They are first cousins through their mothers.

They are cousins through Lord Frederick William Howard Senior, Lord Frederick William Howard the first cousin to George Frederick Carey, and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second is first cousin to Lord Frederick William Howard The Third as their fathers are brothers to each other and first cousins to each other.

Lord Charles Valois with his wife, Lady Catherine go to have a son, Lord Philip Capet in 2170 and he marries Lady Marie in 2190, and they have a son, Lord Philip in 2195 and a daughter, Lady Claude in 2195, and Lord Philip married Lady Catherine Courtney in 2215 and they have a son, Lord Charles The Second in 2220, and he marries Lady Beatrice Burgundy in 2240, and they have two sons, Lord James The Second in 2245 and Lord Francis in 2250, and it is his granddaughter, Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois that marries Lord Albert Edward Howard, Duke of Kent Territory, the youngest son of Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard in 2303.

It is Lord Peter Capet The Second's great-granddaughter, Lady Henrietta Marie who married Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley Territory who is the son of Lord Richard William Carey, Duke of Bedford Territory and Lady Karissa Elizabeth Ann Howard-Carey nee Lowell in 2307.

Lord Albert Edward Howard and Lady Elizabeth Ann Valois had Lady Alberta Edwina Howard in 2305, Lord Edward Albert Howard in 2310, and Lord Albert Edward Howard The Second in 2315.

Lord Benjamin Lawrence Carey, Duke of Langley and Lady Henrietta Marie Bourbon have, Lord George Frederick Carey The Second in 2310, Lady Sophia Charlotte Carey in 2315, and Lord Richard William Carey the Second in 2320.

Both Lord Albert Edward and his brother, Lord Benjamin Lawrence and their wives become the best known actors and actresses in Star Base 12.

They perform summer and winter stock at the local theater on Star Base 12 besides being Dukes of Kent and Langley

Territories, and both are descendants of Lord Patrick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard through his son, Lord Frederick William Howard and two of his children, Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior and Lady Sophia Charlotte Howard.