White-Hall Manor- Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck is Viscount of White-Hall and Elmhurst in Essex Territory and in time he will become Earl of Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

Lord David William Beck is the female descendant of Lady Penelope Devereux whose father, Lord Richard Devereux was the son of Lord Edward Devereux who was the son of Lord John Devereux who was the brother in law to Lord Patrick William Howard.

Lord David William Beck's mother, Lady Eliza Katherine Howard was the second granddaughter of Lord Charles Andrew Howard Senior through his youngest, Lord Edwin William Howard who was second youngest grandson of Lord Frederick William Howard.

Lady Penelope Rich nee Devereux is Lord Edwin William Howard second husband and her grandaunt, Lady Dorothy marries Lord Edward David Christopher Howard and they are the parents of Lord Edward David Christopher Beck and Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and Lord Edward David Christopher Beck is married to Lady Dorothy Hasting, and they have Lord William Beck, Lady Charlotte Augusta Beck and Lord David Edward Christopher Howard The II, and it is Lord William David Beck who marries Lady Eliza Katherine Howard in 2252 and in December of 2252 she gives birth to Lord David William Beck.

Lord David William Beck inherits the Viscountcy of White-Hall and Elmhurst Estate from his maternal great-great-grandfather, Lord Richard Devereux and he inherits the Viscountcy of Elmhurst from his father, Lord William Beck and through his great-grandfather, he inherits the Earldom of Essex Territory.

Lord David Willliam Beck was born on December 21, 2252, two years after the birth of Lord Andrew Charles Howard at White-Hall Estate in Essex Territory, but at the age of five years old, he lost his mother in childbirth and his baby sister, Lady Lisa Katherine."

Lord David William Beck at the age of five years old goes to Star Base 10 to live with his grandaunt, Lady Charlotte Augusta Stafford and her husband, Lord William Stafford.

Lord David William Beck returns to Star Base 12 in 2270 and he enters Star-Fleet Academy and he graduates in 2274 with honors and he is promoted to the rank of Lt. Commander by Star-Fleet Command and he is given the position as Chief Medical Officer on Star-Base 12.

Lord David William Beck prefers his birthplace of White-Hall Manor over Elmhurst Estate in Essex Territory on Star Base 12.

White-Hall Manor is only one of three manors that Lord David William inherits as he also inherits Chartley Manor from his great-grandfather, Lord Richard Devereux.

Lord David William sends an invitation to Lord Richard William Carey and Susan Virginia Bell, Katherine Grace Kelly and Karissa Elizabeth Ann Lowell to come out to White-Hall Manor in Essex Territory.

He also extends the same invitation to his two cousins, Lord Andrew Charles Howard and Lord Richard Edward Howard The Second.

Lord Richard William Carey carries the invitation out to Madame Boarding House to Katherine, Karissa, and Susan.

It is Susan Virginia Bell who receives the invitation and she opens it up and she hands it to Katherine and Karissa and she tells them " I don't think I will go as I see a plot here."

"Lord Beck is doing what his cousins have put him up to." Susan tells them.

"They will stop at nothing." Susan tells them.

"Susan. You are free to refuse the invitation, but I do feel you are being paranoid." Karissa explains.

"I am sorry Susan. I am accepting the invitation just to find out what is going through their heads." Karissa tells her.

"I am accepting it too, Susan." Katherine states. " I think it is rude not to accept such a gracious invitation."

"You may later regret it if you are not offered a second invitation." Katherine tells her.