03.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?!" Sage exclaimed, giving his sister a death glare.

Elvira snickered to herself, hiding half of her body behind the door for safety. "She—pfft..HA— she said-" being unable to speak, the preteen held herself up against the wall as she dissolved into a fit of laughter.

Proud of herself, Beckett smirked, taking a sip out of the glass bottle in her hand before repeating her statement.

"I said..ahem..at least I'm not a gothic power bottom drama queen that looks like an off brand Ken doll mixed with a rat-"

"Me?! You're literally so ugly that Bob the builder or Doc McStuffins couldn't fucking fix you!"

Beckett scoffed. "Ari, you're literally gay and you can't drive, plus mom probably hates you because you look exactly like Chris." She laughed.

"Says the alcoholic! At least I don't have to drink my feelings away, I can just get dicked down, and you act more like him than anything." Sage smirked, ignoring the nostalgic feeling from hearing his old nickname.

"How dare you?! Also, that's fucking nasty."

"Beck, you're obviously an alcoholic, shut up." The werecoyote muttered, rolling his eyes.

The only thing that could be heard at this point was Elvira's laughter and harsh breathing. The siblings were glaring at each other, refusing to blink. "Do you wanna fight?!" Beckett asked.

"Are you not doing that?" Elvira asked, wiping away her tears; she had cried from laughing.

Sage slowly backed out of his room and into the hallway, smiling. "If you can catch me." He said before taking off. Beckett placed her beer down and chased him. "Keep rolling your eyes bitch, maybe you'll find your brain back there!"

"Va te faire foutre, you old shit-head!" Sage laughed from down the hallway. Dahlia walked into the apartment just as the two ran past her in a blur.

She looked around confused and then at Elvira.

"Okay, what did I miss?!" She asked, moving to the side slightly so Derek could walk past her.

"Sage being himself for once." He mumbled, smirking. Dahlia rolls her eyes. "I'm serious."

Elvira smirked at her aunt. "Sage is high and Beckett is two more drinks away from being drunk." She explained. Dahlia blinked rapidly.

"WHAT?!"

"Get the fuck off me!" Sage exclaimed from the kitchen. "Then put the claws away!"

"I'll put my claws away when you put the knife down!"

A few seconds later, Sage let out a girly-screech from being stabbed in the hand by Beck. "OW!"

"Whose the old shit-head now, bitch?!"

"Fuck you!"

"Alright...is it true that your first name is Sage?" Danny asked after taking a sip of coke. Sage made a face before sighing, he then grabs the soda bottle from the taller teen sitting across from him and drinks some. "Okay, what?!"

Danny let out a surprised laugh. "It's not?" He asked. Sage shook his head while smiling.

After yelling at Scott for his recklessness, helping break Isaac out of the sheriff's station, and running away from his sister ; a quiet night with Danny is just what he needed to relax.

"Nope."

However, tonight is a full moon so he has to be careful and not get triggered.

"What is it then?" He asked, disbelief still evident in his voice. Sage looked down at his hands. "I don't want you to say anything bad about it." The blond sighs. Danny makes a face.