01.

Outside the grave yard, Dahlia's clawed hand wraps around Kate's tombstone.

"What the hell?"

She withdraws her hand and on the other side of the graveyard, Derek runs toward a teenager. The excavator he was in tips over and traps him in Kate's grave.

Dahlia jumps over it and lands next to Derek.

"You or me?" She asks. Derek opens his mouth to reply, but pauses once Dahlia's phone started vibrating. She looks at it and sighs.

"You." She states. "I'll see you later."

She walks away and swipes on the call. "What did you do this time?" She asked. On the other end, a laugh could be heard. "Relax mommy, I just need you to come pick me up." The voice of her eldest child slurred.

She sighs again, pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Where are you?"

"Police station."

At the station, Noah walks a handcuffed brunette over to Dahlia. "Noah, I'm so sorry."

He smiles tiredly. "It's okay."

Noah unlocks the cuffs and Dahlia signs a few papers, afterwards, the to women walk out of the station. "Is he gonna be happy to see me?"

"It's Sage, what do you think?"

The next morning, Sage walks Danny to the locker room. "Wanna watch horror movies later?"

Sage smiles. "Yes."

Danny smiles back before sighing, as the haunting memories of the winter formal flash in his mind.

"Hey, Sage?"

Sage looks up at him. "Yeah?"

Danny pauses, did he really want to bring this up? Yes, but at the same time, he didn't want to lose Sage. "Danny? What is it? Are you okay?" He asks.

Danny gives him a smile that doesn't quite reach his eyes like it usually did. "I'm fine. I'll see you later."

Sage frowns at the skip in his heartbeat.

Danny disappears into the locker room without another word, leaving Sage alone in the doorway.

It was nighttime now.

Sage was walking into Lio's apartment, it's where everyone has been staying. As he opened the door, his phone fell out of his hands.

Picking it up, he went inside and dropped it again in shock. "What the fuck?!" He exclaimed.

"Hey, shortie." His sister grinned. "Long-time, no-see, eh?" She smirked, twirling the dagger in her hand. "How..? You were-"

"In prison? Yeah, I got let out early. Then ma had to pick me up because I got drunk and pulled over by Noah." She grinned.

"Anyway, look at you! You've grown so much!"

Sage blinked back his tears and balled his hands into fists in anger. "Why are you here?" He asked.

"Excuse me?"

"Don't act dumb, Beckett!"

Beckett frowns. "I missed you guys-"

"Bullshit."

"I'm serious! Do you have any idea what it was like for me? To be stuck in prison for something I didn't even do?!"

"I never told you to take the blame for me."

"I had no choice, Sage! You were only a kid, I couldn't let that happen to you."

"So you let it happen to you instead?! Do you know how much you missed out on? I needed you!"

"Now that, is bullshit. You never called or visited me! I asked to speak to you and everytime, someone else told me that you weren't there or that you were busy!" She glares.

"Why are you so mad at me?"

Sage glares down at his hands. "Where's mom?"

Beckett's eye twitched and she speaks through gritted teeth.

"With Derek because Grandpa's back in town."

"He's not our grandpa-"

"He was mine! He may have not liked you, but he loved me, okay?!"

Sage rolls his eyes and stomps his way upstairs to his room. "Just stay away from me, Beck." He mutters.

Once he was out of sight, Beck punched the wall, creating a hole. "Fuck!" She whispered.

Looking around, she grabs a painting and places it over the hole so that it was hidden.

Grabbing another beer, she sighs.

"Welcome back home to me or whatever."

A/N: Hi lmao.