9.

"I know that you haven't fully shifted like this in years, but we really need you back. You already missed school today." Lio coaxed.

Sage was stuck in his coyote form.

"You have to try, Sage. I know the full moon isn't helping, but you have to try!"

Elvira sat down next to him and smiled. "You woofed." She laughed. Sage growled playfully.

"Can we keep him like this? He's so cute."

"No." Lio glared.

Meanwhile, Derek and Dahlia were sprinting down the street away from the cop cars that were chasing them. They turn and sprint down an alley.

Chris's SUV stops in front of them. "Aw, c'mon!"

Derek slides to a stop and scrapes his hand, Dahlia pulls him back onto his feet and they run into the ironworks. "They got the dogs?!" Dahlia breathed.

The dogs run after them and they both turn around, bearing their canines and glowing eyes.

The dogs whine and run back to the officers.

"What the hell?"

The two walk away from them just as a flashbolt hits the wall next to Dahlia's head. She and Derek look up when the blurriness faded, Chris was holding a crossbow.

Dahlia glared at him. "Seriously?!"

Chris aims another flashbolt at her and she grabs Derek. They duck behind something while Chris reloads. The camero pulls up next to them.

"Get in!" Stiles exclaimed, opening the door. Dahlia yelped when a bullet hit her arm, Chris had shot her. "What part of laying low don't you understand?!" Scott asks them.

"Damn it, we had him!" Derek yells.

"Who? The alpha?"

"Yes! He was right in front of us and the freaking police showed up." Dahlia answered.

Stiles looks back at her. "Oh, hey, they're just doing their jobs." He defended. Dahlia glares at him.

"Uh, yeah.."

"Yeah, thanks to someone who decided to make me the most wanted fugitive in the entire state!"

"Can we seriously get past that?! I made a dumbass mistake, I get it."

"All right, how did you find him?" Stiles asks.

"Can you try to trust us for at least half a second?"

"Yeah, both of us."

Dahlia leans forward so that she was in between them and growls. "Or just him." Stiles whispered.

Derek moved Dahlia back until she sat down while glaring at Stiles. "I'll just be up here..fearing for my life." He muttered. "Look, the last time we talked to my sister, she was close to figuring something out."

"She found two things, the first was a guy named Harris-"

"Our chemistry teacher?" Stiles asked.

"Why him?" Scott added.

"I don't know yet." Dahlia answered. "What's the second?" Scott asked. "Some kind of symbol."

Derek unfolds a piece of paper and Scott makes a face. "What? You know what this is?" He asks.

"I've seen it on a necklace." Scott answers.

Dahlia leans forward. "What necklace?" She asks.

"Allison's necklace." He answered.