1.

Dahlia laughed as she held her nephew in a chokehold. "Apologize!" Derek scoffed.

"Fine! Im sorry!"

"I still can't believe you got a cat." He grumbled.

"You love Elvira, don't complain." Dahlia smirked.

Elvira hissed at Derek before rubbing her head on Dahlia's arm. "She just hissed at me!" Derek whined.

Dahlia smiled evilly and handed the orange cat to her nephew. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"You're going to watch your cousin while I look for a job and take Sage to school. Now play nice, I'll be back soon." She taunted while snatching Derek's leather jacket and the keys to her car. "Bye-Bye!"

"Wait! You can't leave me with her-" the wolf called out, only to sigh once he realized that his aunt had left him. "She stole my jacket." He whispered.

Elvira purred as she nibbled Derek's thumb. "Get your mouth off me." He glared. Turning back into her human form, Elvira smirked. "I found a body."

"Mom, Lio, please stop." Sage grimaced.

"Okay, okay." Lio smiled.

"You have everything. right?" Dahlia asked.

Sage groaned. "Mom, I have everything."

"Alright, bye sweetie!" She yelled once Sage quickly exited the car. "Bye kid!" Lio giggled.

"Bye mom, lio!"

As Sage walked, he sat down on the steps. He realized that he wasn't the only new student, across from him sat a girl.

It seemed that she was on the phone with her mother, but what did he care?

He doesn't do friends, it's too dangerous for him. In some ways, he can be exactly like his cousin.

Sage messed with the silver rings on his fingers before making sure his nails were okay.

Elvira insisted that she'd paint his nails black the day before. She basically forced him to sit down as she put mascara on him this morning. Claiming that his face should at least look pretty since his outfit was all over the place.

Which, by the way, it wasn't. He just threw on his old royal blue joggers, a white crop top that used to belong to his cousin Laura, and one of Derek's black leather jackets from his teen years.

In all honesty, he just loved showing off his tattoo and belly button piercing.

Unlike getting the tattoo on his back like Derek, Sage convinced his mom to let him get it on his left hip bone.

Sage was pulled from his thoughts by the sound of footsteps.

"Hello, you must be the new students." The principal said, smiling kindly.

As the two locked eyes, Sage noticed she had some similar features to his, well, you get it..

The girl smiled at him. "It seems you two have the same first period." The principal said.

The three walked into the class and Sage held back a growl as everyone shifted their eyes towards them.

"Class, this is Allison Argent and Sage Hale. Please do your best to make them feel welcome."

Slowly, Sage turned towards Allison.

An Argent? He had another fucking kid?!

So many thoughts were running through his mind but he quickly shoved his hands into his pockets once he felt his claws grow. Clearing his throat, Sage went back to his natural resting bitch face.

His eyes scanned around for an empty seat. Finding one behind a Hawaiian kid, he quickly walked away from Allison.

Once the bell rang, Sage quickly gathered his things and went to his locker.

He felt a tap on his shoulder and tensed.

"Hey, you left your phone on your desk." Sage turned and locked eyes with the Hawaiian kid.

"I'm Danny, by the way." He smiled as Sage took his phone back. "I'm.." wait, he already knows his name.

Fuck it. "..Sage, and thanks I guess." He said nonchalantly. "So, have you made any friends yet?"

"No." Sage replied. "Do you want a friend?"

"No?" Sage answered, unsure. Danny only smiled.

"Well, if you change your mind, there's lacrosse practice after school. You can try out, or you can just watch, it doesn't matter."

"Wait, there's no basketball team here anymore?"

"Nope, they got rid of it."

Huh. Sage thought.

Giving a fake smile, Sage nodded his head.

"I'll see you after school then, Danny."

Note- yes this is a Chris Argent story, however it won't be focusing on Dahlia & Chris all the time. It'll be focusing on Sage.