10

(i'm time skipping to after they debute sorry babes)

@ not.y/n Just Posted!!

y/n  Just Posted!!

@ not.y/n : you just got slayed

@ min.kyung: i hate you
    @not.y/n: that's not you what you said last         night OHHHHHHH

@hannah.bang: she left and took the kids and got remarried someone pls call my lawyer

@yang.minho: can i give myself credit for fixing your relationship
@yoon.sung: i think i deserve credit but okay?

Kyungmin cleared his throat standing his the door fran of Y/N's office. Looking up from her laptop Y/N gasped. "YOURE HAIR!" she screamed standing up and pulling her boyfriends head down to her height. "I don't think it's that bad, my bangs are out of my eyes now" Kyungmin said as his girlfriend examined his face. "What will Tulip think! She won't be able to recognize you!" Y/N said standing back letting Kyungmin stand at his full height. "Well Tulip is a cat and will probably recognize her own father cmon" he rolled his eyes and pulled keys from out of his pocket. "You wanna get lunch?" He said smirking and dangling the keys out, Y/N laughed and nodded grabbing her jacket.

While in the car the radio played silently as the two talked. "Wait stay quiet for a second" Kyungmin said stopping at a red light. "Kyungmin I'm out of matcha powder that seems more impor-" Kyungmin quickly covered her mouth with his hand and turned the radio up. Both teens eyes widened as they realized it was Y/N's debut song playing through the speaker, "Holy shit babe, your famous." Kyungmin said loudly, turning the radio up more.

Y/N sat in shock, it was her voice, her lyrics, her song on the radio. "I'm on the radio, Min!" she squealed grabbing his face and pressing quick kisses all over. They both cheered and turned the radio up. Suddenly, a loud honk could be heard from behind them. They both immediately pause and realize the traffic light had turned green. Kyungmin awkwardly smiled and kept driving.

Kyungmin soon parked, Y/N's song had finished on the radio. They both sat in a silence until Y/N looked to Kyungmin. "Can we just keep driving?" she said turning the radio up again. Kyungmin smiled and nodded. "Drive thru food it is then" he laughed starting the engine once more. They both drove around town listening to music, Y/N occasionally feeding Kyungmin a fry as he was driving. "As much as I love this we do have to get back to work" Kyungmin sighed looking to Y/N. Y/N nodded and smiled, "sure thing love bug."

The End.

a/n
okay first 8turn book finished how do we feel?
sorry the last two chapters were short and kinda boring
however i have a new story coming out soon!
i hope you guys enjoyed reading this as much as i enjoyed writing it :)
cheer up <3