9

Y/N kicked the door harshly due to her hands being full. She stood back while she heard a loud groan from inside. The door creaked open, Kyungmin frowned realizing who it was. The two stared at each other. Y/N had taken in his red eyes and baggy hoodie and sweatpants. "You shouldn't be here" Kyungmin mumbled going to close the door, Y/N stood her foot out stopping him and pushed herself inside. "Tulip needs you" she said simply handing the small fluffy cat to him.

Kyungmin looked at her confusingly, "seriously, that's all you came here for?" he said with an angry tone. Y/N shifted onto another foot and shrugged, "I wanted to talk about yesterday" Kyungmin shook his head and laughed dryly. "What about it? Wanted to finish off making me feel like more of an idiot than I already do?" he said dropping himself on the couch with Tulip in his arms. "I actually came to apologize" she murmured setting the gift bag on the coffee table in front of him, motioning for him to open it.

Kyungmin looked to her and then to the bag. Setting Tulip next to him, he began to take the tissue paper out and pulled out the drinks and candy. A small smile found its way to his face, but as he looked back to Y/N who stood there nervously smiling at him, he cleared his throat and frowned to her once again. "You really think this is gonna fix you just rejecting me and then running off?" he said, Y/N shook her head. "There's more!" she quickly said grabbing the bag from him and pulling out the packet of pokémon cards. She held them out to him and pursed her lips to keep the tears away. Kyungmin slowly took them, the pair stayed silent for awhile.

"I'm sorry, I should've said yes and I'm not sure why I said no because I love you and I was just being stupid-" Kyungmin looked up and let out a breath. "You love me?" he said standing up,
Y/N's eyes widened in realization of what she just said. She nodded not being able to meet Kyungmins eyes, "Of course I do." she mumbled, Kyungmin suddenly pulled Y/N close in a hug. His cheek resting on the top of her head, "I love you too" he said quietly but loud enough that
Y/N could hear.

She teared up slightly and looked up to meet Kyungmins watery eyes. "Why are you crying?" she laughed holding his cheeks softly, Kyungmin laughed too. "Why are you crying?" he retorted sarcastically, Y/N sniffed and rolled her eyes. "I'm just happy that you aren't mad at me" she said, "I'm just happy you came back" Kyungmin shrugged smiling. "Soooo does this mean you'll be boyfriend or something?" Y/N said, she wiped her nose slightly and used Kyungmins hoodie to dry her eyes. "If you weren't using me as a human tissue then yes I'll be your boyfriend or something" the two laughed and hugged once more before softly kissing each other.

"EW WHAT THE HELL!" Y/N pushed Kyungmin away and looked to Yungyu and Haemin who had just entered the dorm. "Hey...guys!" Y/N said waving awkwardly, Yungyu pulled his beanie down over his eyes and stumbled into his bedroom. "You two are gross" Haemin mumbled putting the groceries on the counter. Kyungmin and Y/N looked to each other with equally embarrassed faces. Maybe, this could work out after all.