7

The next morning Y/N spent most the time staring off into space. Hannah watched her with a concerned yet disgusted look. "I'm rooting for Kyungmin" Hannah suddenly said grabbing her bowl and bringing it to the sink. Y/N had quickly blinked a few times before answering. "Rooting for him? What does that even mean" Y/N said pouring a cup of coffee. "It means, I saw the way Jongseob looked at you and I saw the way Kyungmin looked at you. And if I'm right it was basically the same look"

Y/N scrunched her eyebrows, "you're delusional Jongseob doesn't like me like that we've both been over this" she said walking out of the kitchen. Hannah yelled after her, stomping with a cup of coffee in her hands, "walk away from your problems all you want but you and I both know the truth!" Y/N ignored Hannah's babbling and searched through her closet and groaned turning around.

"Hannah!" she practically screeched making Hannah quickly shut her mouth. "I have work, we can talk about this later!" Y/N sighed grabbing whatever clothes she could find and quickly walking into the bathroom.

After leaving the dorm, Y/N glared at the ground while adjusting her headphones. 'Stupid boys. Stupid feelings.' she thought pulling her puffer close to her. Getting into her small office she tapped around on her laptop sighing every now and then. "If you sigh one more time I'm banging  my head against the wall" She heard a voice. Quickly peaking up from her work she looked at the door to see Minhos head peaking around from the office next to hers. "Sorry ming, just got a lot going on and stuff" Minho laughed at her poor excuse. "Would said stuff also be named Kyungmin?" he said now closing the glass door as if they were about to gossip. Y/N glared sucked in a breath. "Yknow he hasn't stopped talking about you since he came home last night. His smile was so big it was kinda disturbing" he said plopping himself on the ground as Y/N closed the laptop.

"Really?" she blushed trying to hold back the smile that threatened to come on her face. Minho nodded rolling his eyes, "you two aren't even dating and it's getting rather annoying. Just make it official already." he said getting up and going back to his office. Y/N sighed once more, "I HEARD THAT." She smiled and shook her head suddenly getting more energy to work.

Later on, Y/N was walking out of dance lesson when she got a call. "Hello?" she answered still trying to catch her breath from the hard routine she was doing minutes prior. "Hey pretty" Kyungmins deep voice came through the phone. Y/N's face scrunched up in happiness and became very red from the new nickname. "What's with the pet names you dork?" She said leaning against a random wall.

Kyungmin laughed softly before answering " I told you I would find a better nickname for you...buttt would you mind accompanying me tonight?" Kyungmin said. Even though he wasn't in front of her Y/N could sense the anxiety he had about asking her. "Where would we be going?" she said shifting her weight onto one foot. "The beach, I'll pick you up at 6" he said before quickly saying goodbye. "Guess I need to get ready then" she said running back to her dorm.

"You know, he's gonna love what you were either way" Hannah say in the bed as Y/N tossed another dress onto the bed. "Ugh You're no help whatsoever" Y/N said sifting  through her closet once more finding another dress and throwing it onto the bed. "Okay, that's all of them" Y/N said turning back to look at the bed that was now a bunch of dresses messily piled onto of each other and tulip and Hannah occupying the small space that was left. Hannah grabbed a hanger at the very bottom of the pile and pulled out a short floral dress.

(if for some reason you don't do dresses feel free to imagine or let me know what i could change it too :))

"The green goes nicely with your hair he will love it now pick up your clothes and get ready" Hannah said tossing the dress into Y/Ns arms and continued playing with Tulip. Y/N nodded in agreement and started shoving the clothes back into her closet.