3

Y/N vocal lesson was short for the day. The teacher giving many pointers and better ways to protect her vocal cords. She left the room with a sleepy expression. "Y/N!" she headd coming from the hallway. She turned slightly seeing Jaeyun jogging to her.

"You'll be joining us for dinner today" he said ruffling her hair. Y/N scrunched her eyebrows and shooed his hand away. "Why's that?" she said smoothing down her hair. "You're alone
Y/N, it won't kill you to come to our dorm and eat a meal with your friends." Jaeyun said sincerely holding her shoulders. She nodded defeated, Jaeyun smiled patting her shoulder reassuringly. "Tonight at seven, do.not.be.late." he said playfully. Y/N sighed and rolled her eyes, "seven got it! I'll be seeing you. I have dance" she said waving goodbye to Jaeyun.

Not Fast or Furious

Young Soup 🥣
Y/N YOURE COMING TO DINNER RIGHT JAEYUN TALKED TO YOU?

Yoonie✨
who changed the gc name again

Our lord and savior🛐
it was defo not me 😁☝️
who changed my contact name-

MinMin🌷
Guilty 😞‼️

Our lord and savior 🛐
awwwh kyungmin im flattierd

Squishy 🐙
nah this girl dyslexic as hell :(

Lana Del Rey Vinyl 💋
get ur flat booty to our dorm

Our lord and savior 🛐

Yoonie✨naur and you're so valid for that

Yoonie✨
naur and you're so valid for that

MOTHER👨🏻‍🍼
the food is almost done Y/N get ur ass over here before i drag you

hay 🐴
i'm so excited for Y/N to come over ☺️

Our lord and savior🛐
suddenly i'm at your door
(if haemin doesn't answer i'm going home)

MinMin🌷
she haemin biased yall i told you 😔

Haemin opened the door and was immediately greeted with a strong hug from Y/N. "Oh-Hi i missed you too" he said patting her back gently as she let go. Kyungmin shoved Haemin out of the way and pulled Y/N into their dorm. "Welcome to our humble abode" he said guiding her to their kitchen/dining room area.

"Y/N!-get out of my way" Yoonsung yelled pushing Jaeyun out of his way to embrace Y/N in a hug. "You could've said excuse me" Jaeyun rolled his eyes grabbing plates from the cabinet.
"GET OUT OF MY WAY" Minho said carrying a plate of food once again shoving Jaeyun. "You're the leader they said, It'll be fun they said" mumbling to himself as he set the plates around the small table.