Taehyung  was coming......
Bodyguards were covering him....
Even his face also not visible completely.....

Just his aura can be felt......

Everyone was trying to click his pictures.....
But didn't get any.....that isn't blurry......

Now an evil thought came into Adria's mind..she smirked and went towards Y/n...and pushed her...as no one would know anything as other reporters were already pushing each other in order to get an unblurry photo of taehyung...

Y/n couldn't maintain her balance because of the sudden push and unfortunately landed on one of the bodyguards of taehyung...
Hopefully taehyung didn't notice her...
Y/n got froze at her place...her mind stopped working..brain freeze..she was looking like a stone statue....but she again become a person of flesh and blood after taehyung walked further without noticing her..then she took a deep breath as she nearly forgot to breathe...

Meanwhile...

Taking advantage of the situation Adria took a clear photo of taehyung as Y/n landed on a bodyguard and they both was about to fall but the muscular bodyguard managed not to fall...but.... due to this taehyung face got visible for some minutes...

Adria smirked in victory as now she will get to insult Y/n...

Y/n apologized and came out of the crowd...she was now fuming in anger........
She saw a cafe at some distance.....
She went there......

She was thinking, how she is going to deal with the chief editor.......
May be she have to resign now.....
Chief editor will force her.....and also she didn't even get a photo.....
And on the other hand it was very big achievement for Adria......She got a very clear image of Kim Taehyung out of the celluloid world........

Y/n was lost in her thoughts when an Idea popped up in her mind......
She quickly took out her phone and texted someone........

And was waiting impatiently for the reply........

When she heard a notification she quickly checked the message box.......

[Message convo start]

What happened???

Can you do me a favor....?

And what is it???

Can I come at your set....now???

No!!

Please....🥺🥺

Do you want me to die ??

I'll give you a treat....

No means no......

Ok.... I'll give you treat for 3 days......

Uh...uhm...if sir got to know about this... I'll be dead meat !

                It's a secret between you and            me...how will he get to know
unless you or me tell him about
  it...

Nope this is dangerous...he is dangerous    

                                                    Pleasee....

Please try to understand..

                          I will get you Girlfriend..