Louise Women Destroy Everything

ابدأ من البداية

"You underestimate me," I say and he rolls his eyes.

"Why the hell am I here?" a voice growls as the door on the left far side room begins to open and I smirk. He's pushed into the room by two guards, his hands and feet handcuffed.

"Sam," I say, my voice soft. I want him to think he has the upper hand, that I'm the same scared girl that came to visit him last time. I want him to sit down in front of me and be unable to leave.

"Abrelle," he smiles showing me his dirty yellow teeth. His brown hair is short again and his chocolate-brown eyes are bruised, but his face is neatly shaven. "What are you doing here? I thought after last time, you'd given up on me."

"I would never give up on you," I say, my voice still soft. God, I wish I could vomit.

"I knew eventually you'd understand," he says, a cocky smile on his face.

"You said you loved me," I tell him and he nods, that stupid smile never leaving his face. I wish I could punch him.

"Why is Elliot Stone here?" he asks, turning to glare at him.

"I was scared to come alone," I lie, looking down at my hands as I pretend to be ashamed. "Someone caused Noah's accident. I need you, Sam." The only thing I need is to strangle you!

But those words; I. Need. You. He can't resist being the hero, what a dumbass.

"I will always take care of you," he takes a seat in front of me, and the guards lock his handcuffs to the table. Unlike in the woman's prison, this metal table has a latch on top where they lock the prisoner's handcuffs so their hands can't reach across the table. Then they lock the chains around his feet to the latch on the ground. Now, he can't walk away.

See, I knew Alisson would rather talk than face solitary confinement. But Sam, he'd rather go to solitary than answer any questions I have, which is why I had to trick him into sitting down, into talking to me.

"Thank you, gentlemen," I give them a soft smile. "You may wait outside, I'll let you know when I'm finished."

"Of course Ms. Louise," one of the guards smiles before they both exit the room.

"Who do you think hurt your lawyer?" Sam asks, a cocky smile on his face. Mhm, like I'd tell you anything.

"I don't know," I sigh, and Elliot pushes himself off the wall to move closer to us.

"Abrelle thinks you might know something," Elliot says as comes to stand behind me. "I told her you wouldn't help her, but she insists."

Shut up, Elliot.

"Only because you gave up on me doesn't mean he will," I hiss at Elliot and turn back to Sam, who has an even bigger smile on his face. Fuck you, Sam!

"I would never," Sam says. "But I also don't know who caused the accident. I can however tell you more about who is working against you."

Mhm, now that's interesting.

"I knew you'd protect me," I smirk and I'm sure he thinks I'm mocking Elliot's earlier words. I'm mocking you, you asshole.

"This might come as a surprise to you Abrelle," Sam gives me a sympathetic smile and I fight the urge to roll my eyes. "But the Stone family has been against you from the beginning. In fact, little Stone here was feeding his dad all kinds of information on you that Alisson was using to follow you around. She thinks I don't know that, but I knew the entire time."

Mhm, so what Alisson said is true. At least true enough.

"I know you think I killed Nathan for no reason," he continues. I want to rip your tongue out just for saying his name, you worthless scumbag. "But I was just trying to secure my position in the company and we must all do what needs to be done."