That is when Valerie turned towards Renee and the whole room did a light gasp again. Valerie winced.

"I know..." Valerie commented, about to go into another sad and angry rant. But then she saw Renee set her purple box down and open it up on the floor. Valerie's mother brought over a chair so she could set it higher.

Renee thanked her before producing a box cutter.

"What the hell do you think you're gonna do with that?"

Valerie had to ask as she looked at the woman's reflection in the mirror. Her eyes wide like she thought the box cutter was to stab her.

She'd almost rather Renee did instead of going to her dress with it.

Giving her a reassuring smile, Renee stood up from her place on the ground with the box cutter, fabric tape, and a roll of white lace. "Please, just trust me, ma'am. Your dress will be even more beautiful than before."

"Just remember that that's a twenty thousand dollar gown, dear. I'm sure you'll do a wonderful job." Jean cut in as well just as sweet as she always was. She cleaned up Renee's box from the ground and took the seat she'd pulled closer.

Renee simply nodded her head and approached the step Valerie was propped up on in the mirror. Valerie innately held her breath as Renee folded the dress's zipper lining into itself and taped it with fabric tape. This allowed the fabric to lay flat and open, just like the zipper was never there at all.

The slight breeze in the room caused goosebumps to arise all over Valerie's skin. She nervously tapped her fingers on the sides of her thighs as she waited for the dress to be pulled up and finally snuggly fitted against her.

And that's just what happened next.

"Wanda, please come help me pull the dress over—" Renee was cut off by the look Valerie speared Wanda. It definitely gave don't you touch me. Valerie was a funny acting pregnant woman to say the least.

Jean sprung into action, "Hey dear, why don't I just help out instead? You say we're pulling it up and over right?"

Renee was just grateful for the help. The two woman did just that. Then, Renee clipped the dress in place when it was perfectly taught on Valerie's body.

"How does that feel, Valerie?" Renee asked from behind her, straightening out the back of the gown.

"It would feel amazing if it was made out of sweat pants material... but it feels fine." She grouched, looking at herself in the mirror with a tilted head.

Valerie looked stunning. If the pregnancy hormones weren't causing her to act like a brat, she would've said so. Her gown was a high mermaid fit gown. It was off the shoulder gown with intricate lace short sleeves. The bodice was quite elaborately made with glittering threads and small crystals sewn throughout.

At about right above the knee was where gently opaque tulle began to ribbon out from the dress creating the most beautiful effect. It seemed as if she was blooming from the ground into a beautiful brown bride.

She wore her hair down with soft curls falling down her back. There was a dramatic side part that gave her a bang moment that was to die for. Valerie Stevens looked absolutely stunning on her big day. Pregnancy only adding to her natural glow.

Those same curls were now thrown over her shoulder as Renee began to cut small slits on one side of the openings. Valerie had to keep from flinching every time Renee made another cut. The whole room was silent as they watched Renee work.

2 out of the 4 women were afraid Valerie would murder them if the dress didn't come out right. Jean wasn't even sure she was safe and she was the Mother of the Bride.