Bugs and Lola's Night on the Town

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant School Bells, Music)

Bugs: (singing)🎵 Come on in, What do you Say? It's time To play, because it's a Summer Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! It's another Summer Day! 🎵

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary! 🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY 

Episode 54: "Bugs and Lola's Night on the Town"

Bugs: (narration) After my Birthday celebration, I thought I'd spend a little time alone with Lola. A whole night out. In NYC itself. It was to be the highlight of my Summer. We would meet at noon, and then we'll get to NYC.

(continued) My plan is to walk through times square with Lola until sundown, and then we'll have our Dinner at night. Well, That night was one of the best in my life, well, this one as a kid of course. 

(continued) It began like a Normal Afternoon when Lola came to my house to meet me for our impending night out on the town. I was really looking forward to it, and so was she.

*Lola knocks on the door*

Lola: I'm here!

Bugs: Come on in, Lola!  Mi casa, su casa, is what I say! Welcome to my humble abode, my best friend besides Daffy and Bluey who I also call my girlfriend.

Lola: Thanks Bugs. That means a lot. I mean it. It really does. 

Bugs: I know. Are you ready for our night?

Lola: Yes. I even brought my special dress to change into before we get to New York. You know, the one I wore for the Veteran's Day thing?

Bugs: Yes, the one that was unfortunately spoiled by that accident. 

Lola: Oh yes... But fortunately, it's good as new, thanks to some good cleaning jobs.

Bugs: That's good. Well, I'm glad you chose it for today. I mean tonight, when we have our night out on the town. The Big Apple. NYC. 

Lola: Yep. This is our special night to go out this summer, and it's finally here. 

Bugs: Yep. I've been looking forward to it all summer long, and now it's here. I mean think about it! You and I, Out in New York City. I grew up in Brooklyn so it's still special to me. 

Lola: Ik Brooklyn still holds a place in your memories, Bugs. 

Bugs: Yes, but what matters to me is that you hold a place in my life. I mean, It's been a whole year of School. 

Lola: So?

Bugs: It's time we let this event show how close we really are, without boundaries for now of course.   

Lola: I know. I like it. I do. I like your plan. Walk through Times Square, then Central Park after dinner and dessert. 

Bugs: Yes, Lola. I had dessert planned. It's always in the old I-ten-er-ary. 

Lola: Oh Bugs, you've always had a way with words. 

Bugs: Thanks. 

Mrs. Bunny: Bugs! Lola! We're Ready when you are! 

Bugs: Come, Lola. Our chariot awaits. 

Lola: Oh Bugs, that is so sweet. 

Bugs: (Narration) We had a fun night out together in New York, first walking through Times Square, as we planned, and then we had our special Dinner at Little Italy, where we got some Spaghetti and Meatballs. 

(Continued) That night, we took a short stroll in the park after we had a lovely desert in the form of Carrot Cake (my 2nd favorite cake, only to Mint Chocolate), but all in all, I'm glad I had fun and I'm glad Lola had fun too. 

(Continued) However, the Summer would bring us a bigger vacation, one that would take us all to see sights and sounds of another big city. But That is a story.... for another Day!