Thomas Visits Bluey

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant School Bells, Music)

Bugs: (singing)🎵 Come on in, What do you Say? It's time To play, 'cause it's a Summer Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! It's another Summer Day! 🎵

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary! 🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY 

Episode 50: Thomas Visits Bluey 

A/N: In the Cartoon Elementary Universe, Thomas and Percy are Humanized. This is not Canon to "The Adventures of Thomas and Bluey", but it is Rather a Backdoor Pilot to it. 

Bugs (Narration) Thomas' visit with Bluey began from his Home on Sodor. Unlike me, He left on Friday Night so he could arrive when it was Morning. He and his family, along with his best friend Percy, Left London at 10:30 in The Morning and Slept Most of the flight like my family, Sonic and I did. 

(Continued) As Sonic told me his story so I could write it down and share it with you, I'll tell you just how Thomas told of his Vacation, and then let it play out without much else commentary than what Thomas thought of his vacation. 

Brisbane Airport. Thomas and Percy walk out of the Jetway to meet Bluey. 

Bluey: Thomas! Percy! What a surprise! 

Thomas: Hey, Bluey! It's so good to be here! 

The two hug. 

Percy: It's a long flight from the Mainland, but we are so glad that we came. 

Bluey: I'm glad you came too, Percy. You remind me a lot of my best friend, Chloe. 

Percy: (blushes) I-I-I I do? 

Bluey: Yeah, you and Thomas are like peas in a pod! I see you two working together all of the time, delivering mail to the teachers! That's a really important job! Plus, you're cheerful, gentle, and kind, just like Chloe. 

Percy: Well, kindness runs very deep in my Family. My uncle on my mum's side was a clergyman. He was ordained into the priesthood on Sodor, and he accompanied his friend, The Thin Clergyman, to write stories about us! He also helped those in need, and the Thin Clergyman's son when he was down with measles! 

Bluey: That's so cool! 

Thomas: And that's how the Railway series began. 

Bluey: Come! My parents are waiting for you and your folks.