A Super Vacation

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant School Bells, Music)

Bugs: (singing)🎵 Come on in, What do you Say? It's time To play, 'cause it's a Summer Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! It's another Summer Day! 🎵

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary! 🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY

Episode 55: "A Super Vacation"

Bugs: (Narration) Remember when I told you about that one Vacation that would blow all others to this point out of the water? Well, here's the story of how it happened. 

(Continued) It began on A Saturday Morning when we boarded a plane to... figurative drumroll... London! Yep, it was another Big City vacation, but this time I had all of my Heroic Friends involved. 

(Continued) We had a long flight so we slept on the way. When we woke up, we Landed at Heathrow Airport in London, one of the Busiest Airports in the World, Besides JFK and LAX, in my opinion. 

(Continued) Well, First Impression of London, It was not your typical monotone "London Smog", Clear Skies. It was nice and Cool, not too hot. Thomas was relieved that it wasn't hot at all. 

Thomas: Oh, back on the Mainland. I haven't been here since that Bridlington Escapade a couple of years ago. 

Percy: I haven't been here in ages. I mean, the last time we came, we were all in a shed having our photos taken with our engines. 

Bluey: Wow. You and Percy sure had a lot of adventures, Thomas.

Thomas: We sure did. We have the memories of each still with us. 

Bluey: Wow. 

Bugs: Oh look, Abbey Road. 

Wakko: I call dibs on Ringo! 

Yakko: Oh Baby Bro. Always going for your favorite. I was more of a George Guy anyway. 

Thomas: Sure you can Wakko! I mean you do have a Conductor's Whistle.

Wakko: Thanks. 

(Wakko, Thomas, Yakko, and Bugs walk like the "The Beatles" did for their album cover for Abbey Road)

Bugs: Another thing to Cross off the old bucket list.

Wakko: What do you know? I had the same thing as you for this London Trip! 

Bluey: Oh you boys and those Bucket lists. You seem obsessed with those for a while.

Bugs: Yeah, just because it's the Summer, and there probably won't be another opportunity until next year.

Bluey: I know that. So, Take some pictures too. 

Bingo: Bluey! Can we ride that Ferris Wheel?

Bandit: Of Course, We can! It's called the "Eye", but we can ride it together. 

(On the Wheel)

Lola: This is a nice and Gentle Ride. 

Bluey: Yes. Everyone can Ride the Ferris Wheel because it's not too fast and it's built for all ages. 

Bingo: That's why it's fun. 

Bugs: How about some Fish and Chips for our Dinner? 

Bandit: Sure! I love it! 

Chili: Same here. I can go for Fish and Chips. 

Bluey: Same here.

Thomas: Fun fact, when I accidentally caught some fish in my bucket from a river and blocked my engine's feed pipe, Sir Topham, my Dad, Annie, Clarabel, my Conductor, and I cooked up some Fish and Chips for a Picnic Supper. 

Bluey: You never forget those moments, huh?

Thomas: Nope. 

Bluey: I thought so. Heh heh.

(Restaurant) 

Bugs: (Narration) That was the best Fish and Chips I've had in a while, as we all had that treat of a dinner in London. 

(Continued) We got to our hotel that night, and It was cool that I had some friendly roommates, and Lola, of course, was one of them.

Bluey: We're all roomies?! 

Bugs: Yep! It's a suite, so there's room for Everyone, a whole Family to be exact. You have your own Toilet and beds. 

Bingo: Wow. Our Mum had something like that with Bunk Beds, which we really enjoyed. 

Lola: I'll bet you two did. 

Bluey: So far for me, this has been one of my favorite moments of summer Besides you, Sonic, Lola, Thomas, and Percy visiting me, going to Sodor, and then your Birthday Party.

Bugs: Well, you mastered that last one to a T. 

Bluey: Aww. Thanks.

Bugs: (Narration) The London Vacation was a highlight for sure. But another Highlight would follow it shortly afterward. But that's a story... for another day!