Bluey Comes to Sodor

SonicJohnz924 Studios Presents

A SonicJohnz924/Cartoon Playhouse Original Series

(Distant School Bells, Music)

Bugs: (singing)🎵 Come on in, What do you Say? It's time To play, 'cause it's a Summer Day, Hooray! For the Students of... 🎵

All Kids:🎵 CARTOON ELEMENTARY! 🎵

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 So Count to Three! (One, Two Three!) And clap your hands (Clap your hands) Learn something new (Something new) Join our Schoolkids Band today! 🎵

Sonic: Right this way!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! It's another Summer Day! 🎵

Bugs: Bugs Bunny!

Daffy: Daffy!

Sonic: Sonic!

Amy: Amy!

Bluey: Bluey!

Bingo: Bingo!

Tails: Tails!

Yakko: Yakko!

Wakko: Wakko!

Elinor: Elinor!

Dot: And Dot!

Bugs and Students: (singing)🎵 It's another Summer day! For us students of Cartoon Elementary! 🎵

CARTOON ELEMENTARY 

Episode 51: "Bluey Comes to Sodor"

A/N: Thomas, Percy, and their friends are humanized in the Cartoon Elementary Universe. This is not Cannon to "The Adventures of Thomas & Bluey", but it is somewhat of a backdoor pilot.  

Bugs (Narration): The Island of Sodor is surrounded by Beautiful Blue seas. It has fields of Green and sandy yellow beaches. There are rivers, Streams, and lots of trees where the birds sing. There are rivers, a coal mine, and docks as well as an Airport, where visitors to the Island arrive. 

(Continued) The Island also has lots and lots of railway lines, as it is the home of the world-renowned "North Western Railway". 

(Record Scratch)

(Continued) Alright, enough of the backstory about Sodor already, I've got you a story about how Thomas, at least in this case, showed Bluey his home.

(Continued) They left Australia on a Friday Afternoon so that they could arrive with all those time Changes and Stuff. Once they landed, they Boarded a Guaranteed Connection to Barrow-in-Furness. 

(Continued) Soon, they crossed the Bridge over to Sodor, and It was as wonderful as Thomas had put it, I had seen it for myself during Sonic's Vacation with Amy and his friends, and once again in a Future Vacation. 

(Continued) Anyways, when they arrived at Tidmouth Sheds, Thomas showed them his engine. 

Thomas: Here he is. The LBSC E2 0-6-0 Tank Engine that I drive. My father taught me how to drive when I was the Station Pilot here many years ago.  

Bluey: Cool! 

Percy: And beside it is the  0-4-0 Saddle Tank Engine that I drive. That's my Engine, the little green one.

Bingo: It is a steam engine, but I don't see the basis. 

Percy: That's because The Illustrators Awdry worked with couldn't agree with my engine's design! 

Thomas: In some of the stories, it was like... how do I put this... A...

Percy: "Green caterpillar with red stripes". We get it! We only came here on vacation to Show Bluey and Bingo the sights and sounds of Sodor, just like we did with Bugs Bunny.