UNITED - PART 17

Arpita fired instructions to the Staff, as they searched the nook and corner of Rathore Mansion, while She placed the miniature Idol of Sita Maiyya on the Pooja Mandap.

Narmada sat on, not really seeing anything, holding  Meethi who was inconsolable.

The Pandit Ji was called - She was Not there, either.

Sundar and Satyakaam were searching the City, with the Police Officers and a bunch of Bhaskar Times Colleagues.

Aryan sat in the Hall, too numb to move.

She had ... lost ... Her Faith ???

Aryan sobbed as he felt a knot of panic and hopelessness drowning Him.

Lost Your Faith .... Imlie ????!!!!

Lost Her ...  Faith...

Ofcourse ! That is why She would Not be there at Devi Maa's Temple !

Where are you, Imlie ???

All this ... To come back exactly where you had started ??

Where She had started ....

Where She had started !!!

Aryan suddenly stood up.

"I know where She is." He announced. "And I am going to get Her. Inform Dadda and Sundar Ji. And everyone else who is searching for Her."

Meethi looked up : "Aryan Babu, where ????"

Aryan : "I'll send the location to Didi and everyone."

Arpita : "You can Not drive in this state !!!"

Aryan, walking out as Gopal handed Him the Car Keys of Mrs.Lambigaadi, his face set : "Trust Me Di, I have Never been this clear-headed."

*****************************

To Be Continued.....

One More Chapter left.