He tries to get it again, then jumps forward and hangs onto it as the object raises him above the ground.

Juane: "Gotcha!"

Pyrrha: "Uhm, Jaune...?"

Jaune's catch lowers itself, so he is dangling right in front of the now-glowing red lines and eyes of a Deathstalker. Jaune's scream is heard all the way from the temple, where Yang turns towards the direction of its source.

Yang: "Some girl's in trouble! Blake, did you hear that?"

Y/N tries to hold on to his laughter as he knows that's Jaune screaming at the distance.

Y/N: "No, Yang. That's Jaune."

Yang: "Huh? Really?"

Blake goes quiet, staring at something in the sky.

________________________________________________________________________________

At the cave entrance, Pyrrha rushes out right before the Deathstalker crashes through the hole, roaring and waving its grass-encrusted claws as Jaune hangs from the stinger, calling from help and continuing to scream.

Jaune: "Help! Why?! Pyrrha! He-e-e-elp! Pyrrha, this is not the relic! It's not!"

He continues to cry and get shaken around. Pyrrha has her weapon in hand.

Pyrrha: "Jaune! Whatever you do, don't let-"

Before she can finish, the Grimm hurls its tail back and launches a still-screaming Jaune across the forest as she watches in dismay.

Pyrrha: "... go."

She turns back to the scorpion as it continues to snap its claws at her before Pyrrha turn and rush away in a burst of green leaves.

________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Ruby and Weiss, they are now on top of the awaken Nevermore, holding on for dear life. Weiss shout to be heard.

Weiss: "I told you this was a terrible idea!"

Ruby: "We're doing fine! Stop worrying!"

Weiss: "I am so far beyond worrying!"

Ruby: "In a good way?"

Weiss: "In a bad way! A very bad way!"

Ruby: "Well, why don't-"

Before she can finish, the Nevermore constantly thrash around, trying to throw them off, which it did for Ruby.

________________________________________________________________________________

Meanwhile, back in the temple, Blake is still staring at something above them, but Yang is focused on the forest.

Yang: "Blake, Y/N, did you hear that? What should we do?"