Yang: "What!? I got us here intact. That's at least worth a little praise."

Blake doesn't say anything back as she crosses the field and head to the ruins with Yang following after her. Once they do, they spot Y/N looking around the pedestal.

Yang: "Looks like someone's beaten us to the punch."

Hearing her voice, Y/N turns around only to be relieved to see them.

Y/N: "Hey, girls. Glad to see you doing well. I'm guessing that you two are partners?" 

Blake: "That's right."

They walk across the floor and observe the items on each pedestal. Not before Yang quickly wrap her arm around Y/N's arm, making him visibly stiffen. Of course, Yang noticed this, having a teasing grin on her face.

Y/N: "Yang... What are you doing?"

Yang: "Hugging you, of course."

Y/N: "D-Do you really have to be this... close to me?"

Yang: "Well, I can't hug you if I'm not close to you. Why? Do you not like it?"

Y/N: "I don't mind it. So, care to tell me your reason why?"

Yang: "Glad to hear it. Also, if Ozpin see us together like this, the chance of us being in a team will skyrocket. So, if you really don't mind..."

Yang moves a little closer to Y/N, seeing the small blush on his face. It doesn't help that Y/N's arm was feeling her chest being press against it. None of them notice Blake's pouting face as she goes to Blake separate the two, causing Yang to pout in response.

Blake: "So, Y/N. Where's your partner?"

Y/N: "Huh? Oh, I haven't able to find one yet. I have been busy."

Yang: "Since we're here, why don't we pick our relics together?"

Y/N: "Actually, I got mine already."

They were surprised by his response as Y/N hide the red pawn chess piece and the three cards in his hand before quietly putting it away. Blake and Yang look around each pedestal.

Blake: "Chess pieces?"

Yang: "Some of them are already gone. Looks like we weren't the first ones here."

Y/N: "Yeah, seems like it."

Yang examines each relic before picking one of them up.

Yang: "How about a cute little pony?!"

Despite being still mad at her, Blake can't help but crack a short smile at her remark.

Blake: "Sure..."

Y/N: "Isn't that a knight?"

Yang: "Eh, tomato, tomato. Anyway, what's the name of those weapons of yours?"

Y/N: "Oh, these are Crimson and Violet."

Yang examines his weapons before speaking.

Yang: "Well, those names have my 'Yang' of approval. Eh? Get it?"

Blake face-palmed herself and Y/N just stare at her.

Y/N: "Wow, that pun suck."

Yang: "Oh, come on! That was a good one!"

Y/N: "If Grimm could understand puns like yours, they would cringe rather than attack."

Blake begins to giggle at Y/N's remark, not knowing that Y/N is staring at her with a smile. Once she realizes, Blake blushes a bit.

Blake: "W-What is it?"

Y/N: "Nothing... You just have a cute laugh."

Blake blush even more red while Yang begins to pout at this. She then grab him by the arm a little tighter than usual, making Y/N wince in pain.

Y/N: "Ow! Yang!"

A few second later, Yang realize what she's doing as she let him go.

Yang: "S-Sorry, didn't mean it."

She looks away, pondering to herself.

Yang: ("What is up with me? Why? Why did I do that? My heart felt a little heavy when he complimented Blake. Wait, am I... jealous?")

Y/N can see Yang is in lost in thought, feeling a bit worried. So, he stands in front of her to get her attention.

Y/N: "Yang? Are you okay?"

Yang quickly snaps back to awareness.

Yang: "Huh? Oh, yeah. I'm doing fine."

Y/N: "Are you sure? We can always talk if you want. Maybe that can help."

Yang: "It's fine."

She then smirks at him.

Yang: "Oh, I see what you're doing, Y/N."

Y/N: "Eh?"

Yang: "Taking the initiative, and all that. You know, I'm the one that's supposed to be the flirty one in this relationship, right?"

Her remark causes Y/N to be flustered.

Y/N: "W-What relationship?! What do you mean by-"

Yang begins to giggle.

Yang: "I'm just kidding! Seriously, you should see your face right now!"

Blake silently giggle at his flustered expression while, Yang just laughs. Feeling embarrassed, Y/N yells out.

Y/N: "Dammit! Quit laughing!"

Yang: "Sorry, couldn't help it. It just..."

Y/N: "What?"

Yang: "You look cute when you're blushing."

Y/N: "I... what?"

He turns away to hide his flustered expression from them as he ponders to himself.

Y/N: ("What the hell is up with me? What is this feeling? This is sort of thing shouldn't affect me so much. Talk to them normally, idiot! Wait... Am I... falling in love?!")

________________________________________________________________________________

Back with Ruby and Weiss, the two complain about being lost and putting the blame on each other over it. They soon discover a big Nevermore sleeping in an old, tattered tree.

Ruby: "Why is a Grimm that old doing here?"

Weiss: "I thought Ozpin said there wouldn't be any Grimm."

The two share a look before deciding to avoid it as quietly as they can. Only for the same group of squirrel chimps from before come rampaging towards them, noticing their presence. The noise coming from those creatures start waking up the Nevermore.

Weiss: "Oh, great. Now, what do we do?"

Ruby looks at the Nevermore and then back to Weiss. 

Weiss: "What?"

Ruby just smirks before responding.

Ruby: "I have an idea."

Weiss: "Eh?"